<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
My Idol~
written on Friday, February 9, 2018 @ 12:32 AM ✈

Uwah! Today hip hop was tiring~
Jonny taught today and uwahhhh I feel like I haven't seen him in forever? I mean, I have in photos and stuff but YO. IN PERSON.
OMG FANGIRL MOMENT. My spirits were waaaay high when I saw him walking toward us, yellow FIFA (?) hoodie, and black dance sweats (what are they called? lol) and YO. HE JUST MODEL STATUS AIGHT.

I was walking to them, but there were very little people? Jonny wasn't here yet. BJ saw me first and he waved and then I awkwardly waved with all my stuff in my hand (I carry my phone and water bottle) and he was still waving. And I think he was waving with both his hands? So I had lowered my hand at first, but when he continued waving, so I waved both my hands at him. Some time during this, Vira saw me and waved too LOL

Amy & Herman were behind Jonny (not directly) & I was super happy because I haven't seen Amy in so long! So I was excitedly waving both my hands at her. There was a guy in front of me who I have never seen. So I was lowering my hands while scanning my eyes left, and then Jonny and I had a short eye contact and he raised his hand in a sort of wave gesture. And I wasn't sure if he was greeting the guy in front of me or if he thought I was saying hi to him. Automatically I gave him a nod of acknowledgement just in case and quickly looked away. Afterward I was trying to process all that. Uh, the guy in front of me didn't even respond to him? So I'm pretty sure he didn't know Jonny... lol. And obviously, Jonny wouldn't know him. Uhm that guy's mom(?) also came to pick him up or something? She was recording him. How cute...? ^^;
Some of the dancers thought she needed to move her car or something, because we never have elders here, so they were like "CAR." to Jonny. Jonny turned off the music, apologized to the group who was gonna dance, and then turned to the dancers who said car. Jonny was like "where?" Literally, everyone was looking in the lady's direction, but she was also looking around. We figured there was no car needing to leave, so the dancers peaced him out (they were already on their way to leave) and Jonny started the music again. It was a weird moment lol

Anyway, so after workshop ended, I wanted to go give him a hug, because like, it's my only chance LOL I was sitting down and he be walking back and forth in front of me. Usually I leave right after workshop ends. So I finally get up (he already passed me) and say bye to Amy & Herman who were heading off to Modern (Akbayan dance) and then I walk passed him, made short eye contact:

Me: thanks for teaching -bows a little-
Him: thank you for coming -returns bow with hands together-
Me: -bows a little as I walk off-

I backed out of the hug in the end LOL I continue walking toward Matthew to give him a hug and say bye. I think Dillon was with BJ and Vira, so I was walking away and Dillon yelled bye to me (he still calls me Justine) and so I waved back to them. (Dillon came midway in the dance, and he was also in the back. He was walking toward me, and then I looked over at him and then he noticed me and gave me a hug)
--
Other than that, classes were okay? Jef was joking around like usual. Owen had to keep our sketchbooks because he didn't have time to mark them. Eek. I didn't finish the 7 trees... I hadn't really been eating a lot the past few days? And last night I didn't eat dinner, so I knew my stomach would probably end up growling in class. It did, and Cindy who was next to me heard it. At first it was a short grrr, but then it was longer that I had to hold my stomach. Me and Cindy kept laughing at it 'cause it happened like 3 times? And the last time, she was drinking water and it happened. She almost choked on her water? We bursted out laughing, and she was like "It's just so cute. I just want to feed you." Like, aww Cindyyy x'D I barely talk to her :p We had 112A together like 2 semesters ago, and just started talking to each other more because we sit next to each other.
I was really tired because I had woken up around 6 because I was gonna do my trees. I woke up, didn't feel like it, and went back to sleep. Had a short, stressed "nightmare" and woke up thinking I was late. So yeah, I was sleepy, but I was in the pencil test lab to do my animation rough for 114 (my last class). I thought I'd take longer, but I finished pretty fast, so I went to do my coding, but wasn't really able to finish the assignment. I thought my rough was pretty crappy and was worried about what Jef was gonna say about it. But he was like it was looking good :o
Oh yeah, I was taking notes and suddenly I felt my hands trembling. Also, it suddenly got very hot, and I was feeling all tingly. Guess who was low on sugar? ^^; I told Hsiu Hsiu that I wanted candy, and Vivian gave us some Swedish Fish. I don't really like them, but I needed the sugar so I ate some. I felt better afterward. Accidentally ate all her fishies ^^;

In class, he kept telling us to not put down our own work, and told us a story about he had an interview. And the guy came in, saw his portfolio, and said "that's some good work." My professor, being young then said they weren't good. So the guy packed his portfolio pieces back in my professor's folder and left. The receptionist told him he was done. A week or 2 later, my professor gets the courage to call them and ask about it. They told him, "you said it sucked." So basically, if it sucks, it wasn't worth looking in to?
Basically, even though you don't like it or think it was good work, someone else is going to have a different view of it. You telling them, oh I messed up here or this part sucked is literally telling your viewers to find the mistakes and flaws, even though they wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't pointed it out.
--
After hip hop, I showered and waited for Jim because she was making a delivery~ Mmm and then I ate dinner kekeke

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life