<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Good days~ Good week~
written on Thursday, February 1, 2018 @ 12:20 AM ✈

Currently nomming on Hokkaido Melon Kit-Kat from Japan~
Ahh I'm really sleepy right now, but I still have homework to do.  ^^;

Yesterday was a good day~ It's been a while since I last animated traditionally lol FAIL.
Anyway, it was a good day because hip hop was fun! Also, because Steph treated me to Gongcha and then walked me to hip hop. I thought I was late, but Matthew hadn't even arrived yet. Thien from Parang greeted me. Vira brought his Dachshund, Beau! Beau was so adorable~~ I gave Matthew a hug when he arrived, and Vira gave me a hug too, interestingly enough LOL like, we hardly talked. We knew of each other though xD Then there's same ol' same ol' Anthony haha. 
Matthew taught the choreo to Chris Brown's "Is This Love" and hm, I was feelin' it? lol When it came to the group dances, Matthew split us into pairs since there were only 14 of us. But then he made us switch our partner to someone we don't know/talk to. I'm glad Thien decided to partner with me because he's so peppy haha so much moral support; it was fun. For the last 8 counts, he had us choreo a groove with our partner. Fuhhh I was freakin' out so much lol but Thien was like, just have fun. And I was thinking, had I partnered with the other girl, we would've been screwed ^^;
While waiting for our turn, I went to play with Beau. He/she sat on my lap~ sooo cute~ and it kept nudging its nose into my hand; I ended up covering its eyes here and there lol I didn't want to let him/her go. When it came to our turn, I of course messed up a bit, but at one part Thien messed up and forgot what the next move was. For some reason, I had the extra energy and courage to keep going? (Matthew gestured toward me with the face that said, what? she gots it! lol at least, that's what I got at a glance) He turned to look at me and exclaimed "ah that's it!" and he kept going afterward like nothing happened xD We finished with our grooveeee woot woot!

It was such a good time that I took the initiative to say bye to Matthew (usually I just sneak away lol)  BJ (a choreographer who taught us before but I never talked to) made eye contact with me as I moved away from the hug with Matthew, so I waved to him. I said bye to Celine, waved to Anthony who was ecstatically saying bye to me, and then Vira saw that I was leaving and he waved too. D'awww everyone~ <3
--
This morning I met up with Arlene to work in the Pencil Test Lab. Stupid me forgot my egg, so I walked back for it. [A quick note. This girl came in and sat across from me. She had headphones on, looking at her laptop, and started vlogging? saying, "Right now I'm in the Pencil Test Lab, and I'm gonna be doing some work... etc etc" and the girl next to her just kinda glanced over. You know, when someone is talking loudly in a place where you should speak quietly? A little later, she asks "So, uh, did you pass portfolio review yet?" I look up at her. She's staring at her laptop, so I thought she was talking to someone else. So I continue helping Arlene. A few minutes later she repeats it again. I give her a quick glance; still looking at her laptop, so I ignore it. Again, it happens. I look at her, the girl next to her glanced at us and said, "I think she's talking to you" quietly and I point to myself and I ask the girl "are you asking me?" and she says "yeah" and I'm like whoops in my head lol So I answer that question, and then she just starts asking me question after question! I answer stiffly with some awkward laughs here and there. Afterward, I just had to text Arlene because that was such an awkward interaction.
I also gave her and Celine a cheesecake cupcake, and they both liked it. Yays~

I only had MATH 42 today. I did pretty much all the homework last night, thinking we had a quiz today. But it was next week. And then I headed over to the Blue Sky Studio presentation. Later I chilled with Arlene, Celine, and Gia in the SU before heading home to make curry.
The curry took me about 2 hours to cook? but just in time, because Jessie got out of class! The curry rice was good. Kune was also there for dinner. They and Steph got seconds, so I'm glad! ^^
Also! John's back!? Like, what a surprise! haha He's moving back here for school tomorrow; right now he's commuting from Santa Barbara or Monterey...

I also got my Believer's Package and it's so freakin' amazingggg! Taking the CDs out of the case was so difficult though xD It felt like I was going to snap it. I was stressin' so much ahaha. I'm feeling good because I'm excited for the next 2 days: SHMeeting = new hoodie! on Thursday; Dillon's teaching at hip hop; 14F on Friday, Best of Ottawa~

OH! I totally forgot to mention that I got accepted into...


I totally missed this when I checked my e-mail? and totally forgot about it, 'til one of the project manager's reminded me, and I was so confused LOL I'm a week behind but I'll working on Android Development. Ah, there's just so much to do, but we'll make it happen~
--
Ah, I didn't mean to post so much. I really am sleepy, and it's a long day tomorrow, so I'ma quickly do 2 tree drawings and sleep

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life