konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Crushing... crushed.
written on Thursday, January 4, 2018 @ 10:45 PM ✈
It's been a while since I had a crush? haha.
--I had started this post yesterday I think, but I got lazy to finish typing. Also because Jim distracted me haha currently in SF, but let me finish this....--
So yeah, crushing. To be honest though, I think I'm actually a little salty right now x'D We'll just start from at work on Tues, 1/2.
It was another slow night, so slow that Andrew wanted to send people home. No one wanted to go home though. He asked us how much we wanted to stay; everyone was kinda here for the money LOL and Joley said she was 50/50 about leaving and staying. As the night progressed (not even 2 hours yet) she said that she wanted to go home lol so she left early. Andrew also tried to call the other 3 workers who were coming in from 6-10pm to not come in, but Andrea was already on her way; the other 2 actually showed up, but they didn't clock in and went home. Andrea clocked in, was supposed to probably work for 30 min, but she ended up staying for her whole shift because Stephanie and Chaz went home early.
Chaz and I were there early at work, so we were just standing in the back room waiting to clock in. We talked a bit, like very little. I don't even remember what.
It was slow, and I made myself a pretty early cup of chocolate. It only had marshmallows, and Chaz was like "Is it just gonna be like that?" and I tell him "No~ I need my whipped cream~" and he dare says "You're always like that." like ALKSDJF x'D
Quinn got some guy's number on a piece of paper. He just kept stuffing it to her, and from the coffee station, I thought it was trash LOL and I was wondering why he stuffed trash to her. Quinn said, laughing "I'm kinda scared to open this." She opens it and reads the contents. It was his number telling her to call him some time. Andrew took it and ripped it up lol He said something like nope and you don't know those people/they're weird. I don't know.
I also talked with Andrew about DDLC and it's weirdddd lol crazy xD Still gotta go finish that game with Jo.
I don't know why... but Chazny kept whispering to me? Ahahaa it was always a bunch of random stuff that he keeps telling me. One time we were serving this customer, and he had his hair styled. Chaz turned around and came close to my ear to tell me "I used to do my hair like that" and I guess we talked a bit about that? (His hair now is 50-50 part LOL) He was saying how he was lazy to style his hair. At this point, I also told him I didn't recognize him that one time lol.
Earlier, I think he was telling me that the only bad thing about this job was you couldn't sit. I told him to go sit on the chocolate boxes in the back room lol
His friends also stopped by. It was 2 girls and I wasn't sure if they were together so I went to stand next to Chaz (he's at the window serving). And before I even asked, Chaz lowered his head a little closer to me to tell me that they were his volleyball friends. I wasn't sure what to say that to that so I just smiled and nodded at them. The girl at the front quietly said "he's really good" and I still don't know what to say to that ^^; something like "oh~..." and an awkward laugh. But Chaz kept shaking his head saying no xD After they paid and stuff, Chaz was quietly telling me how they were the only friends he didn't manage to give free drinks because Andrew was right next to him, checking the tip box. And I was telling him, Andrew wouldn't have known if we had taken the money first or not, and that he didn't mind if we hit up friends. And Chaz was like "oh, then I'll give it back to her" (of course he was joking but he made the "attempt to") and I was like "nooo don't do that!~" like, scolding him. And he said "I'm just organizing~" and touching the money and I continue to whine no and playfully hit his arm.
I was sent on my lunch after Quinn. I just sat in the swivel chair and ate Twix. Chaz had asked me if I was on my lunch too. Toward the end of my lunch, Chaz was sent on his 10 minute break. When I finished I got up and he was like "are you off your break?" and I told him yeah. He happily took the chair with a sigh of relief, and mentioning how his back hurts/has a back problem. He decided to hug the back rest instead of sitting properly in it. After I clocked in, I was like "do you want a massage?" I was partially joking, but he gave me puppy eyes, and "offered" his back to me. So I gave him a massage. The first pressure/rub/squeeze or whatever you call it, he kinda jolted forward, and I thought I hurt him x'D and after double checking with him, he was like "no, that actually felt good" and I was relieved lol He was saying he's all tense/stiff because he hasn't been dancing" and I told him he should at least keep stretching and he said he's too lazy for that lol. We were joking around saying, "You're being paid to get a massage, and I'm being paid to massage you" lol and Andrew just looked us and nodding, giving us that "what the..." smile, you-guys-are-weird look lol (because we were both clocked in xD but I mean, no customers so whatever lol) and then he said "thank you, --- I love you for this, I feel so much looser." Something along those lines, and I just gave him a final pat on the shoulders and went on my way. [If you wonder if my heart went dugun-dugun, I gotta say, probably not? haha instead I was thinking if he's just too nice to tell me my massage sucked LOLOL; I told Steph this when I got back and she was like "oh. OH. Y'all WILD." LOL]
I told Minar I was "infatuated" ahaha it's been a while for me to even admit that lol so I must be quite smitten.
After Joley left, we used Andrew's bluetooth speakers. We kept switching "DJs." Andrew plays J-rock/"orcehstral metal" (I think that's what he said) from Pandora I think. And I was serving a customer. Suddenly "Silent Scream" plays and I started singing quietly and Chaz was next to me saying, "you would know it" but it wasn't even an anime song x'D
Chaz and Stephanie clocked out at 9:30. Before then, I was at a window and Chaz came over and asked if he should go home early. No lie, internally I was pretty much screaming NO, but appearance-wise, I had no emotional change. I told him, "uh, if you want to." He was still thinking about it. Later, he tells me he's gonna go home early. I was really regretting not telling him to stay, but like, for what reason did I have to hold him back? I think it'll just sound weird. My mood dropped so low when he left, I'm telling you. Even though he clocked out, he was waiting for his ride, so he was just joking around in the booth. I was at the coffee station, and he was leaving, so when he was leaving he said bye to us, and he punched me lightly on the shoulder, and I don't know why there was just a weird exchange? because I tapped him on the shoulder... Iuno it was all weird LOL
---
Well that's the end of the work day. Uhm, nothing else haha
|
Crushing... crushed.
written on Thursday, January 4, 2018 @ 10:45 PM ✈
It's been a while since I had a crush? haha.
--I had started this post yesterday I think, but I got lazy to finish typing. Also because Jim distracted me haha currently in SF, but let me finish this....--
So yeah, crushing. To be honest though, I think I'm actually a little salty right now x'D We'll just start from at work on Tues, 1/2.
It was another slow night, so slow that Andrew wanted to send people home. No one wanted to go home though. He asked us how much we wanted to stay; everyone was kinda here for the money LOL and Joley said she was 50/50 about leaving and staying. As the night progressed (not even 2 hours yet) she said that she wanted to go home lol so she left early. Andrew also tried to call the other 3 workers who were coming in from 6-10pm to not come in, but Andrea was already on her way; the other 2 actually showed up, but they didn't clock in and went home. Andrea clocked in, was supposed to probably work for 30 min, but she ended up staying for her whole shift because Stephanie and Chaz went home early.
Chaz and I were there early at work, so we were just standing in the back room waiting to clock in. We talked a bit, like very little. I don't even remember what.
It was slow, and I made myself a pretty early cup of chocolate. It only had marshmallows, and Chaz was like "Is it just gonna be like that?" and I tell him "No~ I need my whipped cream~" and he dare says "You're always like that." like ALKSDJF x'D
Quinn got some guy's number on a piece of paper. He just kept stuffing it to her, and from the coffee station, I thought it was trash LOL and I was wondering why he stuffed trash to her. Quinn said, laughing "I'm kinda scared to open this." She opens it and reads the contents. It was his number telling her to call him some time. Andrew took it and ripped it up lol He said something like nope and you don't know those people/they're weird. I don't know.
I also talked with Andrew about DDLC and it's weirdddd lol crazy xD Still gotta go finish that game with Jo.
I don't know why... but Chazny kept whispering to me? Ahahaa it was always a bunch of random stuff that he keeps telling me. One time we were serving this customer, and he had his hair styled. Chaz turned around and came close to my ear to tell me "I used to do my hair like that" and I guess we talked a bit about that? (His hair now is 50-50 part LOL) He was saying how he was lazy to style his hair. At this point, I also told him I didn't recognize him that one time lol.
Earlier, I think he was telling me that the only bad thing about this job was you couldn't sit. I told him to go sit on the chocolate boxes in the back room lol
His friends also stopped by. It was 2 girls and I wasn't sure if they were together so I went to stand next to Chaz (he's at the window serving). And before I even asked, Chaz lowered his head a little closer to me to tell me that they were his volleyball friends. I wasn't sure what to say that to that so I just smiled and nodded at them. The girl at the front quietly said "he's really good" and I still don't know what to say to that ^^; something like "oh~..." and an awkward laugh. But Chaz kept shaking his head saying no xD After they paid and stuff, Chaz was quietly telling me how they were the only friends he didn't manage to give free drinks because Andrew was right next to him, checking the tip box. And I was telling him, Andrew wouldn't have known if we had taken the money first or not, and that he didn't mind if we hit up friends. And Chaz was like "oh, then I'll give it back to her" (of course he was joking but he made the "attempt to") and I was like "nooo don't do that!~" like, scolding him. And he said "I'm just organizing~" and touching the money and I continue to whine no and playfully hit his arm.
I was sent on my lunch after Quinn. I just sat in the swivel chair and ate Twix. Chaz had asked me if I was on my lunch too. Toward the end of my lunch, Chaz was sent on his 10 minute break. When I finished I got up and he was like "are you off your break?" and I told him yeah. He happily took the chair with a sigh of relief, and mentioning how his back hurts/has a back problem. He decided to hug the back rest instead of sitting properly in it. After I clocked in, I was like "do you want a massage?" I was partially joking, but he gave me puppy eyes, and "offered" his back to me. So I gave him a massage. The first pressure/rub/squeeze or whatever you call it, he kinda jolted forward, and I thought I hurt him x'D and after double checking with him, he was like "no, that actually felt good" and I was relieved lol He was saying he's all tense/stiff because he hasn't been dancing" and I told him he should at least keep stretching and he said he's too lazy for that lol. We were joking around saying, "You're being paid to get a massage, and I'm being paid to massage you" lol and Andrew just looked us and nodding, giving us that "what the..." smile, you-guys-are-weird look lol (because we were both clocked in xD but I mean, no customers so whatever lol) and then he said "thank you, --- I love you for this, I feel so much looser." Something along those lines, and I just gave him a final pat on the shoulders and went on my way. [If you wonder if my heart went dugun-dugun, I gotta say, probably not? haha instead I was thinking if he's just too nice to tell me my massage sucked LOLOL; I told Steph this when I got back and she was like "oh. OH. Y'all WILD." LOL]
I told Minar I was "infatuated" ahaha it's been a while for me to even admit that lol so I must be quite smitten.
After Joley left, we used Andrew's bluetooth speakers. We kept switching "DJs." Andrew plays J-rock/"orcehstral metal" (I think that's what he said) from Pandora I think. And I was serving a customer. Suddenly "Silent Scream" plays and I started singing quietly and Chaz was next to me saying, "you would know it" but it wasn't even an anime song x'D
Chaz and Stephanie clocked out at 9:30. Before then, I was at a window and Chaz came over and asked if he should go home early. No lie, internally I was pretty much screaming NO, but appearance-wise, I had no emotional change. I told him, "uh, if you want to." He was still thinking about it. Later, he tells me he's gonna go home early. I was really regretting not telling him to stay, but like, for what reason did I have to hold him back? I think it'll just sound weird. My mood dropped so low when he left, I'm telling you. Even though he clocked out, he was waiting for his ride, so he was just joking around in the booth. I was at the coffee station, and he was leaving, so when he was leaving he said bye to us, and he punched me lightly on the shoulder, and I don't know why there was just a weird exchange? because I tapped him on the shoulder... Iuno it was all weird LOL
---
Well that's the end of the work day. Uhm, nothing else haha
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|