<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Eh...
written on Saturday, December 30, 2017 @ 11:43 PM ✈

Continuing from where I left off...
On Wednesday I went out with Arlene! I rode the bus to the Great Mall, and surprisingly the bus ride was pretty short. The plan was to go sketching, but we ended up shopping lol we went to Daiso and Arlene's friends were working there too. She was talking to one for a long time ^^; It was a little awk but we talked a bit too. She told me he was Mickey's other owner xD (Mickey is the doggo we saw in our neighbor's apartment, Erin's dog) and then he told us my neighbor was also working x'D
So when we finished shopping, my neighbor checked me out. And they were telling him we were neighbors and when we left he was like, "see you around" LOLOL
We went to Forever21 and she got so much stuff ahaha. I ended up buying a sweater too. Lessee... afterward we wanted to get Jollibee but there was such a long line, we went straight to Paris Baguette and we got some pastries. Ended up being so full, I had to take home my one pastry lol Her friend was working then too. We went to Happy Lemon afterward. It was pretty good. She had to meet up with her boyfriend afterward, so she dropped me back off at Great Mall.
At first I was thinking of sketching in the mall, but there was no room at all anywhere to sit. So I ended up walking to the lightrail, decided to just sketch a bit outside. It was all good until this Black guy comes up and started asking me inappropriate questions. I kept trying to ignore him but he kept pestering me! At some point my heart started racing and I had a danger signal like during the Joey incident. Anyway, I had to call Jo on the phone. He still kept pestering me so I was like, "gotta catch the bus" and high-tailed it to the lightrail. Afterward, he ended up coming up to the lightrail station too. Everytime he started walking toward my direction, I hid behind one of the walls of the waiting station(?) and when I saw his shadow pass by, I walked the opposite direction. He kept walking in my direction so I had to keep hiding ALSKDKFJ.
...sigh...
Anyway, I got home safe afterward, on call with Jo the whole time.
--Also I had a very emotionally disturbing dream about Chazny that I ended up voice recording. Currently too lazy to type the story, so I'll save that for another post--

I did laundry and made baked potatoes! Despite waking up a little late lol
Work yesterday was pretty slow. Eh... I don't really remember what happened. Only that I was working with Henry at the end. I don't remember if I mentioned him... anyway, we were filling up the coolers with whipped cream. Poor him, digging under ice water. His hands were pretty red. Er, I made a shlee (breath intake through clenched teeth) sound because I sorta hurt myself or whatever (but not actually getting an injury) and he was like "are you okay" x'D So nice. After we finished filling the last cooler and putting it back, he was like "we did it~" and high fived me LOL I worked with him like twice and I barely found out his name but he knew mine LOL Andrew and Reese left for lunch so I had to step in for pots. But somehow, I ended up being an unofficial step-in manager...? ^^; I don't know why people ask me stuffffff alskdjf. But yeah, working with the usual crew. Ehhh, Randy, Henry's brother, came over to help out. I was cleaning the coolers so I'm bent down next to one of the trash cans. Andrew was throwing away trash and trying to push the trash down, but one of the whipped cream cans squirted and I got whipped cream on meeee x'D and he laugheddd how meannn lolol
After we finished, we waved and said bye to Randy and Henry. They're so nice~ (with the way they talk though, and sometimes their gestures? seem a lil'... feminine. But I shouldn't judge ^^; _) I walked with Andrew and Reese down to the Christmas in the Park booth, but before we made it, we saw Bekah's car stop at the red light, so I ran across and hopped in since she was dropping me off. Funny thing was, she asked if I needed a ride but I told her Joley's been taking me home. And she was joking around and complained to Joley, and then I was like okay you can take me home ^^;
Anyway, I got home realizing I left my tips in my apron! ToT
Luckily I didn't put the apron for laundry so I managed to pick it up this morning.

Speaking of this morning, I woke up after a 3 hr nap (slept at 6am because I was up doing some quick silhouettes for the Party Banter critique, which ended up being moved to next Wed at 10am so I stayed up for NOTHING. *ahem* anyway...) and Katie was opening manager for the 1st time! She couldn't unlock the door with the code, so she had another of the younger(?) workers to try the lock. They managed to get in. (That guy reminds me of Patrick C. from SECA) and I only saw him once, but when he saw me waiting at the door, he gave me a peace sign? Surprised, I just 'supped him (head gesture). After grabbing my tips I said bye to them and the dude (whom I still don't know the name of) said, "already?" (I think) and I was like "yup, just getting my tips that I left in my apron, see yah!" and he responded too. They all gave me that "you're leaving already?" sad puppy look ^^;
I ended up going home and took a nap. Risky, because I didn't even set an alarm. I woke up at 2:30 so it was all good though.

I got to work, and Katie was like, "are you working now?" lol
The dude was like, "oh you're back" LOL dang, okay peoples xD I was almost late waiting for my coffee from Gongcha. I made it within 5min. PHEW.
It was a slow day because the ice rink was closed due to some problems. Shannon ended up letting most people go, and calling others who were scheduled to not come in. I ran errands to the other booth, and awww~ Kat was happy to see me :3 so was Wendy lol
I took 2 trips. Dead tired. I was going to clock out soon after, but a line ended up forming, so I hopped on the window for 30min or so. lolol Afterward, Joley wanted to stay so me and Bekah were sent home. Bekah dropped me off but we couldn't find her car in the parking garage LOL
Also I keep hurting myself??? Yesterday I banged my back on the cash register after trying to move the cooler for Randy, and now it's bruised. Tonight, Henry gently accidentally elbowed my back LOL and I bumped into the time stamp card machine again x'D

But anyway, I'm home now. Going to finish that galaxy painting... and do some more silhouettes? I don't think I forgot anything... I finished watching "Dynamic Chord" yesterday, and also started "Tsukipro the Animation." Seeing these characters and mascots makes me want to sculpt and make keychains etc. Eep, where's the time though?
Did I mention I cried a lot for "Song of the Sea"? I guess not. I was BAWLING at the end. I cried my heart out. It was a good movie :'D

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life