konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Roomie date!
written on Friday, December 8, 2017 @ 1:39 PM ✈
Yesterday, Steph and I went out after classes. (I was late to ARTH, & was only there for 15min because she let class out early for extra credit quiz) I was pretty much getting annoyed because of the stupid bus not coming. We wasted like 30min waiting for it. And not to mention I hadn't eaten yet, so I was hangry. We finally changed bus stops and got on the bus to Wal-mart. I was sleepy.
We finally got to Wal-mart and accidentally binged on snacks--chocolate and chips x'D We also ate a quick snack at McD. We almost left without picking up my heater, which was the whole point lol. Afterward we went to Thai Chili's for dinner. Who knew we'd bump into Jonathan Weiser and Michael Fullilove xD And omg, I was totally calling them out lol because all we saw were 2 guys coming in. And one of them (Jonathan) was looking at the menu outside and held the door open, so I was complaining that he could've just come in to look at the menu x'D And then when they came in to order, I realized LOL We chatted a bit, they talked with Steph lol Jonathan was teasing Steph lol and then they got their food and sat behind us, and we were going to leave. I jokingly told Steph to give them chocolate, and she really did LOL weird xD
We got home and looked at our haul of snacks x'D Also, I got a note of missed delivery OTL. I thought it was the UV lamp, but when I got to the post office today, I was surprised that it was the Tonton Friends package! Super excited about it~ and embarrassed because the packaging was way too cute lol So when I got home, Steph helped me with the unboxing. Super. Cute.
I went to check the mail, and my UV lamp and glow-in-the-dark powder was in there xD
---
On another note, I finished my DSGN 100W final today. It okay. And last night, I worked 'til 2:30am typing up presentation evaluations that I forgot to do; ended up not really fulfilling the requirements but whatever.
Also on Wednesday, we went over the winter sketchbook for portfolio part2 OTL kinda nervous about it, but I wanna have fun with it :p
Currently at Gongcha, waiting for the Party Banter meeting at 3pm (for Winter, character design project :p) Still debating whether to go to 14F or not... I probably will. Grr I have so much to do.
|
Roomie date!
written on Friday, December 8, 2017 @ 1:39 PM ✈
Yesterday, Steph and I went out after classes. (I was late to ARTH, & was only there for 15min because she let class out early for extra credit quiz) I was pretty much getting annoyed because of the stupid bus not coming. We wasted like 30min waiting for it. And not to mention I hadn't eaten yet, so I was hangry. We finally changed bus stops and got on the bus to Wal-mart. I was sleepy.
We finally got to Wal-mart and accidentally binged on snacks--chocolate and chips x'D We also ate a quick snack at McD. We almost left without picking up my heater, which was the whole point lol. Afterward we went to Thai Chili's for dinner. Who knew we'd bump into Jonathan Weiser and Michael Fullilove xD And omg, I was totally calling them out lol because all we saw were 2 guys coming in. And one of them (Jonathan) was looking at the menu outside and held the door open, so I was complaining that he could've just come in to look at the menu x'D And then when they came in to order, I realized LOL We chatted a bit, they talked with Steph lol Jonathan was teasing Steph lol and then they got their food and sat behind us, and we were going to leave. I jokingly told Steph to give them chocolate, and she really did LOL weird xD
We got home and looked at our haul of snacks x'D Also, I got a note of missed delivery OTL. I thought it was the UV lamp, but when I got to the post office today, I was surprised that it was the Tonton Friends package! Super excited about it~ and embarrassed because the packaging was way too cute lol So when I got home, Steph helped me with the unboxing. Super. Cute.
I went to check the mail, and my UV lamp and glow-in-the-dark powder was in there xD
---
On another note, I finished my DSGN 100W final today. It okay. And last night, I worked 'til 2:30am typing up presentation evaluations that I forgot to do; ended up not really fulfilling the requirements but whatever.
Also on Wednesday, we went over the winter sketchbook for portfolio part2 OTL kinda nervous about it, but I wanna have fun with it :p
Currently at Gongcha, waiting for the Party Banter meeting at 3pm (for Winter, character design project :p) Still debating whether to go to 14F or not... I probably will. Grr I have so much to do.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|