<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Hot Choco Gourmet!
written on Sunday, November 19, 2017 @ 3:22 AM ✈

It's 3am. I'm sleepy. And really sore for no reason.

Today was my first day at work! Overall it was fun~ My co-worker, Kianna is so smol! :3 I definitely.. need to work on math LOL (but tbh, we could not do math anymore after like 3 hours LOL) Everything did get easier though. It was really cold because of the ice rink. It was fine at first, but at night the temperature dropped so me and Kianna were shivering!
Our manager dropped us off.

After orientation this morning, I came back and napped. Of course, ended up napping longer than I was supposed to because, well, I was tired and sore. I didn't eat much before heading out, but I did pack a sandwich. So I didn't eat dinner after I got home; I just showered (I smelled like whipped cream and chocolate xD) and sat in bed. (Was going to do homework... but I'll save all that for tomorrow ^^; )
I was so disoriented after my nap though... and I felt, like, depressed? Moody? I didn't even know why... but now I know. Why did my period have to come on the first day of work OTL. I can't believe I even had a dream the day before or something that foreshadowed it was coming. I had no "symptoms" of it coming, and I already forgot when my cycle was. I literally woke up feeling moody and wanting chocolate, which I did get :p

Mystic Messenger... is going good...
Goodnight.

[Oh! Minar~ I couldn't help but keep squealing about Florence LOL I ship ;) Also, hope your weekend and next week is better! <3 ]

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life