konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Emotional wreck.
written on Sunday, November 5, 2017 @ 10:58 PM ✈
Daylight savings ended yesterday. I woke up at 7, 8 & 9 am this morning.
Woke up early to go to Eastridge with Jessie & Bea. I went to watch "Pokémon, I Choose You," and I freakin' cried from start to finish. Pokémon decided to include every single heart-wrenching scene from the series. A good portion of it I was able to calm down, only to cry again soon after. The theater was packed. I found a seat next to a lil' kid, & I had to tap him to ask if anyone sat next to him. I was also like 3 min late so I missed the beginning. You can see that most of the audience was 20+ years old, lol some with their kids or some like me LOL (The lil' kid and his other lil' bro was chaperoned by their older brother, how cute :3 at the end, the lil' kids left first even though I sat at the edge, and the older brother followed, saying sorry to me LOL how polite xD) The lil' kid looked at me when I was crying super hard. I almost couldn't hold back O_O
I freakin' loved the movie (except at the end where Pikachu spoke... o.O everyone laughed even though it was a super sad scene. seriously Pokémon TuT ) I can't help but cringe at the dubbing still lol. I got a limited edition "Ash's Pikachu" trading card when I entered the theaters. As I was walking to the room, this person zoomed by, running towards the rooms. Guess to which one? x'D
After the movies, I was on Snapchat & I was surprised at how red and puffy my face looked omg xD I also went to McD in the food court and got myself a Pokémon Happy Meal. I got a Popplio, and it came with a reprint of Popplio with holographic foil~ I want Solgaleo and Lunalaaaa
I haven't done any homework... my eyes hurt, probably from crying so much today, but also 'cause I woke up so early. I shall attempt to finish my 51a homework so I can just sleep. Hopefully, animation isn't due tomorrow for grade. Or, maybe I'll do it, who knows.
|
Emotional wreck.
written on Sunday, November 5, 2017 @ 10:58 PM ✈
Daylight savings ended yesterday. I woke up at 7, 8 & 9 am this morning.
Woke up early to go to Eastridge with Jessie & Bea. I went to watch "Pokémon, I Choose You," and I freakin' cried from start to finish. Pokémon decided to include every single heart-wrenching scene from the series. A good portion of it I was able to calm down, only to cry again soon after. The theater was packed. I found a seat next to a lil' kid, & I had to tap him to ask if anyone sat next to him. I was also like 3 min late so I missed the beginning. You can see that most of the audience was 20+ years old, lol some with their kids or some like me LOL (The lil' kid and his other lil' bro was chaperoned by their older brother, how cute :3 at the end, the lil' kids left first even though I sat at the edge, and the older brother followed, saying sorry to me LOL how polite xD) The lil' kid looked at me when I was crying super hard. I almost couldn't hold back O_O
I freakin' loved the movie (except at the end where Pikachu spoke... o.O everyone laughed even though it was a super sad scene. seriously Pokémon TuT ) I can't help but cringe at the dubbing still lol. I got a limited edition "Ash's Pikachu" trading card when I entered the theaters. As I was walking to the room, this person zoomed by, running towards the rooms. Guess to which one? x'D
After the movies, I was on Snapchat & I was surprised at how red and puffy my face looked omg xD I also went to McD in the food court and got myself a Pokémon Happy Meal. I got a Popplio, and it came with a reprint of Popplio with holographic foil~ I want Solgaleo and Lunalaaaa
I haven't done any homework... my eyes hurt, probably from crying so much today, but also 'cause I woke up so early. I shall attempt to finish my 51a homework so I can just sleep. Hopefully, animation isn't due tomorrow for grade. Or, maybe I'll do it, who knows.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|