<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Another year older~
written on Friday, October 13, 2017 @ 11:37 PM ✈

My birthday passed not long ago. It's not necessarily that I'm too busy to post; more like too lazy haha. It's crazy how I still have so much motivation keeping me working, like, it's already halfway through the semester and not one slump x'D

Anyway, my birthday. It was a just another ol' day. Really. lol. I wasn't expecting anything, and I'm always awkward if anyone presented anything or said anything to me for my birthday. But I was just a lil' (like very little lol) shocked that out of everyone that's said happy birthday to me in the years past, literally only a handful bothered to text me or anything. Suprisingly, ones who I thought wouldn't wish me a happy birthday, did lol I guess that makes up for it x'D (aww I kinda miss them lol) Makes me wonder... lol. But eh.

Oh Minar, don't put me on a pedestal x'D ^3^* I was just talking about crushes/relationships with my sister! And we came to the conclusion that we don't look for someone to date/have crushes on anymore, but we just like to check out guys LOL. We think a lil' far ^^; Thanks for the well wishes :3
Currently working on learning simple Japanese -w-

The future...
it's always an unknown galaxy, no?
A galaxy where we're all going to be a shining star within.
I've posted before, that everyone finds that one thing at their own pace. Don't feel rushed to find your future, because you'll know it when the time's right! Some people don't find it until after college or something. This production coordinator at Tonko House was a lawyer beforehand; this friend of my professor's used to be a bio major, & now uses his science knowledge to work with art related stuff. So you see? There's no need to rush. No need to feel guilty that you don't have concrete path set out for you. Best of luck! <3

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life