konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
What was it again...
written on Thursday, August 31, 2017 @ 2:44 AM ✈
Ah, I forgot what to talk about...
Anyway, I had a late dinner of udon because I was busy trying to finish the felted pug for Arlene. & when I was done with that, I made my own envelope out of card stock because the Daiso message cards didn't come with them. Then I wrote her a 3-page letter. Hm, I like writing letters, but after I'm done it's like, it's so embarrassing or something. And then I seem to regret what I write sometimes?
Classes were fun today~ I'm talking to more of my classmates who I usually don't talk to.
A quick note, I saw Michael today, and it was awkward! sorta... and I don't know why my heart was racing after I said hi. And I don't know why I was so nervous. Dang, should've given him a hug lol. It wasn't as awkward as that other time. I felt like we both maybe slowed down our walking just a bit but ended up deciding not to stop and talk. I think if we did, it'd be even more awkward since he was with friends, and it's not like we had anything to talk about.
We had our mandatory advising this week; tomorrow we have a whole major meeting. I wasn't sure of what track I wanted to take, but we have to decide by next year right? And after the meeting I think I came to a conclusion: go on the animation track, but also take a class in visual development and modeling. It seems like a very compromising plan. I couldn't decide what to take because I was interested in all of them, but after Raquel said we could take the higher up courses as electives, I was like, "animation." So... yup. Of course, I still need to pass my mid-portfolio... let's pray for that. I need to stop worrying about whether it'll go well or not and just do.
Speaking of just do, I got an e-mail by a WayUp worker who looks at listings that match with profiles and e-mails them. He matched mine to a Kohl's art summer internship, and I got excited. Paid internship, free housing + transportation. BUT. It's in Wisconsin x'D It is just an internship though, so it seems fun to be out there. I don't know though.
I was just thinking... how late I was in finally making a decision in my future (ie. changing from 'pharmacy' to 'art' in junior year of high school). After that, it took me a while to figure out what exactly I want to do with this major... and so, everyone is bound to find their path sooner or later. Compared to everyone else, you might be a late bloomer, but the important thing is: you bloomed.
So don't give up! <3
|
What was it again...
written on Thursday, August 31, 2017 @ 2:44 AM ✈
Ah, I forgot what to talk about...
Anyway, I had a late dinner of udon because I was busy trying to finish the felted pug for Arlene. & when I was done with that, I made my own envelope out of card stock because the Daiso message cards didn't come with them. Then I wrote her a 3-page letter. Hm, I like writing letters, but after I'm done it's like, it's so embarrassing or something. And then I seem to regret what I write sometimes?
Classes were fun today~ I'm talking to more of my classmates who I usually don't talk to.
A quick note, I saw Michael today, and it was awkward! sorta... and I don't know why my heart was racing after I said hi. And I don't know why I was so nervous. Dang, should've given him a hug lol. It wasn't as awkward as that other time. I felt like we both maybe slowed down our walking just a bit but ended up deciding not to stop and talk. I think if we did, it'd be even more awkward since he was with friends, and it's not like we had anything to talk about.
We had our mandatory advising this week; tomorrow we have a whole major meeting. I wasn't sure of what track I wanted to take, but we have to decide by next year right? And after the meeting I think I came to a conclusion: go on the animation track, but also take a class in visual development and modeling. It seems like a very compromising plan. I couldn't decide what to take because I was interested in all of them, but after Raquel said we could take the higher up courses as electives, I was like, "animation." So... yup. Of course, I still need to pass my mid-portfolio... let's pray for that. I need to stop worrying about whether it'll go well or not and just do.
Speaking of just do, I got an e-mail by a WayUp worker who looks at listings that match with profiles and e-mails them. He matched mine to a Kohl's art summer internship, and I got excited. Paid internship, free housing + transportation. BUT. It's in Wisconsin x'D It is just an internship though, so it seems fun to be out there. I don't know though.
I was just thinking... how late I was in finally making a decision in my future (ie. changing from 'pharmacy' to 'art' in junior year of high school). After that, it took me a while to figure out what exactly I want to do with this major... and so, everyone is bound to find their path sooner or later. Compared to everyone else, you might be a late bloomer, but the important thing is: you bloomed.
So don't give up! <3
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|