konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Back to school
written on Sunday, August 27, 2017 @ 6:03 PM ✈
It's already been one week of school (aka 3 days lol).
This week is gonna feel long since I have class everyday... yes, even Friday. Really doing a lot this semester-- taking 5 classes lol and I even planned to take up the tutoring job my friend offered (though she quit there ^^; ) Hopefully I can handle them... I was at first really nervous for my 2 ANI classes in the morning, but they seem fun~ >w< I'm really nervous about my RTVF & my DSGN 100W class though... my 100W seems strict, just 1 short group presentation & lots of writing. RTVF's final is a group video production? *heaves a big sigh* Let's live ^^;
On a side note, my phone is green-screened again. Why didn't you last longer than 2 yearsss alskdjf
I've been on a roll doing digital art; well, not really lol I think I like digital painting more than cell-styled coloring that most artists use. I think I like the painterly look of art... well, I've come to like it 'cause it's fun painting & blending, but it's really hard x'D though I still want to learn both styles. But let me take a break; I kinda miss traditional lol
Did I mention I got all the books I ordered when I got back to the apartment?~ super happy about that~ Plus JJ Project's album, & my 2 Lily, Sayonara CDs~ I also got some more charm findings in bulk from eBay. They'll be here soon~ but I need more jump rings lol hm.
I want NU'EST's movies "Shiranai, Futari" but can you believe it's not available on iTunes anymore? Uhh, amazon JP has the 1st edition DVD box for purchase & available for shipping to US so I don't need to go through proxy buuuut it's almost $50 (plus, the only ver that has Eng subs. the regular edition only has Japanese subs). I'm thinking about it... but I'm waiting on NU'EST W's comeback/debut album in October, Shouta's & IVVY's release in October... this is why I'm really tempted to get a job LOL but I'm not brave enough *hides in a corner* There's a saying: if it's scary, it means it's time to jump. So I should just DO it, meaning, I should go fix up my resumé lol. I might go with my purchase of the drama after NU'EST W releases... I might share the drama on the condition that people show me their receipt of purchase of their album LOL PROMOTION AT ITS FINEST. Iunno... lolol & then depending on the drama (people said it's really good) I might get the Soundtrack disc... HM.
I just ripped "Bokura no Polaris" CD. I have a thing for voices LOL which is why I love seiyuus~ <3 Lily, Sayonara's voice though~ it's mainly him talking about... something. How I wish I could understand, & so I could read the booklet that came with it. It's supposed to be talking about his journey of his music, or like the process or something. I can only understand like one or 2 phrases. The heck x'D I seriously want to translate.... hnggg
Final question: can I work 2 jobs... HM lol
|
Back to school
written on Sunday, August 27, 2017 @ 6:03 PM ✈
It's already been one week of school (aka 3 days lol).
This week is gonna feel long since I have class everyday... yes, even Friday. Really doing a lot this semester-- taking 5 classes lol and I even planned to take up the tutoring job my friend offered (though she quit there ^^; ) Hopefully I can handle them... I was at first really nervous for my 2 ANI classes in the morning, but they seem fun~ >w< I'm really nervous about my RTVF & my DSGN 100W class though... my 100W seems strict, just 1 short group presentation & lots of writing. RTVF's final is a group video production? *heaves a big sigh* Let's live ^^;
On a side note, my phone is green-screened again. Why didn't you last longer than 2 yearsss alskdjf
I've been on a roll doing digital art; well, not really lol I think I like digital painting more than cell-styled coloring that most artists use. I think I like the painterly look of art... well, I've come to like it 'cause it's fun painting & blending, but it's really hard x'D though I still want to learn both styles. But let me take a break; I kinda miss traditional lol
Did I mention I got all the books I ordered when I got back to the apartment?~ super happy about that~ Plus JJ Project's album, & my 2 Lily, Sayonara CDs~ I also got some more charm findings in bulk from eBay. They'll be here soon~ but I need more jump rings lol hm.
I want NU'EST's movies "Shiranai, Futari" but can you believe it's not available on iTunes anymore? Uhh, amazon JP has the 1st edition DVD box for purchase & available for shipping to US so I don't need to go through proxy buuuut it's almost $50 (plus, the only ver that has Eng subs. the regular edition only has Japanese subs). I'm thinking about it... but I'm waiting on NU'EST W's comeback/debut album in October, Shouta's & IVVY's release in October... this is why I'm really tempted to get a job LOL but I'm not brave enough *hides in a corner* There's a saying: if it's scary, it means it's time to jump. So I should just DO it, meaning, I should go fix up my resumé lol. I might go with my purchase of the drama after NU'EST W releases... I might share the drama on the condition that people show me their receipt of purchase of their album LOL PROMOTION AT ITS FINEST. Iunno... lolol & then depending on the drama (people said it's really good) I might get the Soundtrack disc... HM.
I just ripped "Bokura no Polaris" CD. I have a thing for voices LOL which is why I love seiyuus~ <3 Lily, Sayonara's voice though~ it's mainly him talking about... something. How I wish I could understand, & so I could read the booklet that came with it. It's supposed to be talking about his journey of his music, or like the process or something. I can only understand like one or 2 phrases. The heck x'D I seriously want to translate.... hnggg
Final question: can I work 2 jobs... HM lol
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|