konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Kinks
written on Sunday, July 2, 2017 @ 2:30 AM ✈
Ah, I really hate this pizza aftertaste. Steph stopped by today. Woops, she kinda guilt-tripped me haha when she asked what I did the whole time I was here, and she was like it's no different than the things I did at home ^^; Yeah, I really should get to work on some paintings...
Anyway, I just read a lot of BL these days right? And I find it so interesting to read readers' comments xD I always end up laughing at them, usually because I thought the same lol. But I think a lot of fujoshis have conflicted feelings. The yaoi world is pretty twisted, and like I said before, it uses content that regular mangas wouldn't use like rape, which is a common theme in the BL-world. And a lot of comments on these type of mangas always complain about it, like the mangakas are glorifying it or that it shouldn't be used because it's a very traumatizing topic etc. I don't know where I stand on this debate since it doesn't really affect me, plus I clearly know it's fiction. (Though some people, knowing it's fiction, still say it shouldn't be used)
I remember reading a comment, back when I was re-reading "Hidoku Shinaide" for the 2nd time, that said they liked how the mangaka wrote the plot to bring up the rape issue that would've been forgotten from the 1st volume, had the main character feel horrible/regretful, and he ends up acknowledging what a horrible thing he'd done and apologizing. And in this way, she makes a statement that rape is not okay at all. People were satisfied with that. A lot of people dislike the idea that in the yaoi world, after a rape, they still get together. Or something like that.
Despite reading one that was rape and S/M, I thought that when the sadists showed their soft sides, it was too cute, but I'm also thinking, could he not have done that? It's like saying it's fine if people think we don't get along or if I'm abusing you, but it's my way of showing I love you? And that's what I mean by conflicted feelings >///< During it, they're (S) "abusive" but afterwards, they take super good care of you... but I mean, people who like those plays just... *shrugs*
At some point, I thought I liked cool, tsundere types haha but I don't think I can handle them when they're being mean to me LOL I may have an "ideal" but I don't think it'll be reality... something like that? ^^;
EDIT: I didn't feel like making a new post for just this one manga, but "The Killer" was really sweet haha. The last extra was so cute too when the uke said he liked strawberries and the seme said so seriously said "let's go hunt for them" & then talking about how nice it'd be to have children and he said "let's go hunting (which one do you like?)" lol because they were picking strawberries and there was a family with kids ahaha and the uke's like are you crazy ahahaha they're so adorable. The uke being the idiot he was, came out to his dad and his dad was so accepting and the seme took action too so looks like he met the dad too. The dad's so chill. Kanei Kei-sensei's art is... pretty interesting.
|
Kinks
written on Sunday, July 2, 2017 @ 2:30 AM ✈
Ah, I really hate this pizza aftertaste. Steph stopped by today. Woops, she kinda guilt-tripped me haha when she asked what I did the whole time I was here, and she was like it's no different than the things I did at home ^^; Yeah, I really should get to work on some paintings...
Anyway, I just read a lot of BL these days right? And I find it so interesting to read readers' comments xD I always end up laughing at them, usually because I thought the same lol. But I think a lot of fujoshis have conflicted feelings. The yaoi world is pretty twisted, and like I said before, it uses content that regular mangas wouldn't use like rape, which is a common theme in the BL-world. And a lot of comments on these type of mangas always complain about it, like the mangakas are glorifying it or that it shouldn't be used because it's a very traumatizing topic etc. I don't know where I stand on this debate since it doesn't really affect me, plus I clearly know it's fiction. (Though some people, knowing it's fiction, still say it shouldn't be used)
I remember reading a comment, back when I was re-reading "Hidoku Shinaide" for the 2nd time, that said they liked how the mangaka wrote the plot to bring up the rape issue that would've been forgotten from the 1st volume, had the main character feel horrible/regretful, and he ends up acknowledging what a horrible thing he'd done and apologizing. And in this way, she makes a statement that rape is not okay at all. People were satisfied with that. A lot of people dislike the idea that in the yaoi world, after a rape, they still get together. Or something like that.
Despite reading one that was rape and S/M, I thought that when the sadists showed their soft sides, it was too cute, but I'm also thinking, could he not have done that? It's like saying it's fine if people think we don't get along or if I'm abusing you, but it's my way of showing I love you? And that's what I mean by conflicted feelings >///< During it, they're (S) "abusive" but afterwards, they take super good care of you... but I mean, people who like those plays just... *shrugs*
At some point, I thought I liked cool, tsundere types haha but I don't think I can handle them when they're being mean to me LOL I may have an "ideal" but I don't think it'll be reality... something like that? ^^;
EDIT: I didn't feel like making a new post for just this one manga, but "The Killer" was really sweet haha. The last extra was so cute too when the uke said he liked strawberries and the seme said so seriously said "let's go hunt for them" & then talking about how nice it'd be to have children and he said "let's go hunting (which one do you like?)" lol because they were picking strawberries and there was a family with kids ahaha and the uke's like are you crazy ahahaha they're so adorable. The uke being the idiot he was, came out to his dad and his dad was so accepting and the seme took action too so looks like he met the dad too. The dad's so chill. Kanei Kei-sensei's art is... pretty interesting.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|