konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Sweet Studio, Salty
written on Sunday, June 11, 2017 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Uwah it's getting late. I had a lot of things I wanted to say, but of course, by the time I opened my laptop, I'd forgotten ^^;
I guess main events...
Today we took Reno to the vet. It's rare for all 4 of us to be home haha Jo had an ACT test today. So Reno's lower spine is calcified, not exactly sure what that means but that there's pretty much no spacing between his vertebrae. His hind legs are pretty weak... for now we're trying to do what we can & hopefully it'll be better in a few weeks. He said it's 50/50, and probably not a chance that he'll be 100% recovered. I'm not sure what will happen later... if worse comes to worse, we might need to think about euthanization... Seeing his condition, mom was generous enough to let us take him to the vet in her CRV & then later we asked her to make a sling for him. Haha, mom says she doesn't like them, but she cares a lot for them! lol 真的是 "口是心非" 哈哈.
Ah, the title of this post?
I just finished a webtoon today, and I'm sad it's over. It was way too relatable in so many ways... It turned out really nice in the end, but the emotional rollercoaster was.... well, I'll let you think about that ^^ so why not click here? Togeun is.... me? Sometimes he is... ^^; River is completely relatable to pretty much every student. Just reading this webtoon made me think about life... not just mine, but everyone else's around me. I thought I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil hehe I just want to download it because it's a great motivational piece for me... and it's so good, I just want to make sure I'd have it all the time... heh \^///^/
ね、元気ですか、うさぎ?
I'm glad you seem to be figuring things out. Of course, we don't know how the future will be, but we hope for the best! Don't worry too much, and just keep looking forward! Hey! This goes for anyone else reading this, 'kay? ^^
On a side note, me & Jo are watching "Amnesia" and we are so confusedddd ahahaLabels: Salty Studio
|
Sweet Studio, Salty
written on Sunday, June 11, 2017 @ 2:59 AM ✈
Uwah it's getting late. I had a lot of things I wanted to say, but of course, by the time I opened my laptop, I'd forgotten ^^;
I guess main events...
Today we took Reno to the vet. It's rare for all 4 of us to be home haha Jo had an ACT test today. So Reno's lower spine is calcified, not exactly sure what that means but that there's pretty much no spacing between his vertebrae. His hind legs are pretty weak... for now we're trying to do what we can & hopefully it'll be better in a few weeks. He said it's 50/50, and probably not a chance that he'll be 100% recovered. I'm not sure what will happen later... if worse comes to worse, we might need to think about euthanization... Seeing his condition, mom was generous enough to let us take him to the vet in her CRV & then later we asked her to make a sling for him. Haha, mom says she doesn't like them, but she cares a lot for them! lol 真的是 "口是心非" 哈哈.
Ah, the title of this post?
I just finished a webtoon today, and I'm sad it's over. It was way too relatable in so many ways... It turned out really nice in the end, but the emotional rollercoaster was.... well, I'll let you think about that ^^ so why not click here? Togeun is.... me? Sometimes he is... ^^; River is completely relatable to pretty much every student. Just reading this webtoon made me think about life... not just mine, but everyone else's around me. I thought I'd say more, but I don't want to spoil hehe I just want to download it because it's a great motivational piece for me... and it's so good, I just want to make sure I'd have it all the time... heh \^///^/
ね、元気ですか、うさぎ?
I'm glad you seem to be figuring things out. Of course, we don't know how the future will be, but we hope for the best! Don't worry too much, and just keep looking forward! Hey! This goes for anyone else reading this, 'kay? ^^
On a side note, me & Jo are watching "Amnesia" and we are so confusedddd ahahaLabels: Salty Studio
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|