<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Drained
written on Monday, May 8, 2017 @ 12:56 AM ✈

Ah. I can't believe there's only like 2 more weeks of school!
I woke up pretty late again today... After laundry I headed out to buy clay and get my wood cut (but no, Home Depot's cutting service was out of order -.-) so I ended up going to Michael's to get clay for my sculpture, and Target for some groceries. The trip back was terrible. There was no bus that goes directly to Target. It's like a 15min walk from the bus stop and under the freeway to the plaza. The walk back was worse. I had to trespass that area again that me, Bea & LeAnn trespassed in our 1st year haha. It wasn't as bad as last time. Last time, we went through the grassy path? I don't remember. Anyway, the walk was longer than I remembered. I literally walked all the way to the SAP Center aka Santa Clara St. and I could literally walk all the way back to the apartment since it was like what? 5 blocks down to get to Johnny Rocket's? OTL. My feet were super sore. Plus I didn't really eat anything today so I was super hungry. Good thing I had leftover rice so I just had to fry up some mushrooms and reheat the rice. I finished that so fast.
I was supposed to get some homework done but too be honest, I'm so tired. Going out really triggered allergies *sniff sniff* All I did was stick labels on my boards. I thought I got my life fixed, but nope. Almost, but still nope. Even though I worked since Friday on homework. That's the most productive I've been all semester, and sadly, I only got one thing done. I still have 1) pencil rendering, 2) diaper drapery in acrylics, & 3) 4 small color comps (because I'm behind). Since I was painting and being productive, I started thinking "what if I live-streamed?" though I never thought to live-stream traditional. Digital, yes (in the far future lol). But like those study with me streams, it's like a do art homework with me stream xD
I did some research:
- I can't use my camcorder because I would need a mini HDMI cable + a capture card (these are $$$ plus most are incompatible with Mac)
- I can't use my DSLR, as of now, because I don't have EOS Utility installed and I can't install it because I don't have the CD because it's not at home??? and downloading the drives from the site doesn't seem to work.
- Plus, I can't stream for long with DSLR because I don't want to damage the sensor due to overheating.
So all that led to: should I get a webcam? lol Though I can say that it's really not necessary because how often would I stream traditionally? (though I want to lol and would, if I felt like streaming sketching or painting practice or something)

We'll see?

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life