<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Change of environment
written on Friday, April 28, 2017 @ 11:44 PM ✈

Currently getting time away from my dark apartment, chilling in Daly City (I realize I keep saying SF but we're only in Daly City lol) Should be doing homework, but man, I don't feel it xD Heading back to SJ tomorrow. Excited to receive my packages from Japan! Dang, Amazon JP works fast lol well, plus the shipping was by DHL Express so it's pricey I guess? But I couldn't choose the shipping method xD

Today I slept so much, like, I didn't even hear my alarms. After doing laundry, we went out to grab milk tea and played at the park. We did a short "skater girl" photoshoot with Jen. It was fun! because it felt like a legit photoshoot haha I would be telling Jen how to pose & Jim would fix her up before I took the pic ahaha Then we went to eat at this Korean restaurant: seasoned fries, fried chicken, & Korean tacos. We headed home after shopping a bit, but we forgot to grab dessert lol tomorrow it is then xD We also finished editing "Rollin'" cover so that should be up by the end of this week, since I just put up U10 cover bloopers. Thinking of the next cover plus next duo cover with Jen. I want to do Highlight with the 4 of us xD it'd be fun~ lol wanna do "Black Widow" with Arianne but don't know how to plan that hm....

Ahh I want to eat. I want to sleep. Gah... Suddenly want to do a cute skater girl design...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life