konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Screw. Me. Up.
written on Sunday, April 23, 2017 @ 11:36 PM ✈
I did it to myself again. When will I learn?
I know full well what will happen if I don't do any homework over the weekend. So I plan. Yes, I planned what homework I'll do and finish. But none of the plans went through, omg.
And then I go and think about all the work that I have, and the stress hits me so hard ugh.
Due tomorrow is a 5-pg rough draft for history, cleaned up thumbnails and a character turnaround. Doesn't sound too bad right? I wonder if it's the confidence that I can finish them that I'm slacking off... at the same time, I have so much due for Tues.... ugh I'm so weird. I'm like... overestimating myself.
I had so much time today. Yet, I accomplished nothing. And I just hate myself right now. This "night-owl" syndrome of mine is so ridiculous. UGH. Whatever...
Something to do with the environment... In the apartment it's always dark-ish? And I always feel enclosed or... I don't know... I can imagine wanting my own room, nicely lit from the window. Clean, for one. Roomy table and a nice lamp. Am I asking too much? ahaha But it's not like I can get that now :p
Side note, I just remembered this moment when I was in 7/11 looking for a drink--something that will keep me energized--and I was thinking hm, Redbull? Rockstar? and then I was thinking back to the first time I had a Rockstar LOLOL when I told Lee I never had Rockstar and he gave me his so I could try LOL omg... xD I think I posted about that hmm...
EDIT: I went to read it and I can't help laughing omg memories. Also, I say Jose twins, but they're not actually twins lol
-reminder to self: add a search box-
|
Screw. Me. Up.
written on Sunday, April 23, 2017 @ 11:36 PM ✈
I did it to myself again. When will I learn?
I know full well what will happen if I don't do any homework over the weekend. So I plan. Yes, I planned what homework I'll do and finish. But none of the plans went through, omg.
And then I go and think about all the work that I have, and the stress hits me so hard ugh.
Due tomorrow is a 5-pg rough draft for history, cleaned up thumbnails and a character turnaround. Doesn't sound too bad right? I wonder if it's the confidence that I can finish them that I'm slacking off... at the same time, I have so much due for Tues.... ugh I'm so weird. I'm like... overestimating myself.
I had so much time today. Yet, I accomplished nothing. And I just hate myself right now. This "night-owl" syndrome of mine is so ridiculous. UGH. Whatever...
Something to do with the environment... In the apartment it's always dark-ish? And I always feel enclosed or... I don't know... I can imagine wanting my own room, nicely lit from the window. Clean, for one. Roomy table and a nice lamp. Am I asking too much? ahaha But it's not like I can get that now :p
Side note, I just remembered this moment when I was in 7/11 looking for a drink--something that will keep me energized--and I was thinking hm, Redbull? Rockstar? and then I was thinking back to the first time I had a Rockstar LOLOL when I told Lee I never had Rockstar and he gave me his so I could try LOL omg... xD I think I posted about that hmm...
EDIT: I went to read it and I can't help laughing omg memories. Also, I say Jose twins, but they're not actually twins lol
-reminder to self: add a search box-
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|