konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Uhm.
written on Monday, April 17, 2017 @ 1:04 AM ✈
Back in SJ. Uh, it took a while to build this new desk; we went out to Wal-mart to get a new table for me. It's not the L-shaped I wanted but it will suffice?
Spent a lot at Kinokuniya. Was not satisfied with the Uta no Prince-sama random posters/charm from Sat. so I wanted to try my luck again today; my luck was bad lol Will most likely end up selling or trading. Couldn't find any more of the charm set though, so :p
And when I went today, I ended up getting a Norn 9 charm & a B-pro charm~ at least they brought in some new stuff. I also got Tsukiuta on Sat. & got Kakeru. I already got Kakeru, so I wanted to try to get someone else today. I got Arata, but I also already have an Arata charm. I don't know if I should keep them because they're so cuuuute~ <3 Ah, I wanted someone else from Norn 9 though ToT Just found the series name: Norn + Nonette - Petikko Trading Acrylic Strap. I am so sad to see that as a collectible, it's either super $$$ or you obviously can't buy it anywhere else ToT I mean, I already know that but still lol Should've grabbed another boxxxx ToT The one I got was cute too but he's not even a main x'D
Pray that people will want to trade/buy xD
Anyway, I need to work on homework... feeling sort of productive but also want to sleep xD
EDIT: craaaap. Falling into Norn 9 again ToT The CGs are so pretty! And I skimmed the tag on tumblr. What. The game seems so interesting! I want to know all the sides of all the characters like aslkdjflkjasdf
EDIT2: I forgot to mention I finally got a Tsukiusa! There was none of Rui (6) though so I'm sad :( but I got Koi :D -sigh- still regretting not getting another Norn 9...
|
Uhm.
written on Monday, April 17, 2017 @ 1:04 AM ✈
Back in SJ. Uh, it took a while to build this new desk; we went out to Wal-mart to get a new table for me. It's not the L-shaped I wanted but it will suffice?
Spent a lot at Kinokuniya. Was not satisfied with the Uta no Prince-sama random posters/charm from Sat. so I wanted to try my luck again today; my luck was bad lol Will most likely end up selling or trading. Couldn't find any more of the charm set though, so :p
And when I went today, I ended up getting a Norn 9 charm & a B-pro charm~ at least they brought in some new stuff. I also got Tsukiuta on Sat. & got Kakeru. I already got Kakeru, so I wanted to try to get someone else today. I got Arata, but I also already have an Arata charm. I don't know if I should keep them because they're so cuuuute~ <3 Ah, I wanted someone else from Norn 9 though ToT Just found the series name: Norn + Nonette - Petikko Trading Acrylic Strap. I am so sad to see that as a collectible, it's either super $$$ or you obviously can't buy it anywhere else ToT I mean, I already know that but still lol Should've grabbed another boxxxx ToT The one I got was cute too but he's not even a main x'D
Pray that people will want to trade/buy xD
Anyway, I need to work on homework... feeling sort of productive but also want to sleep xD
EDIT: craaaap. Falling into Norn 9 again ToT The CGs are so pretty! And I skimmed the tag on tumblr. What. The game seems so interesting! I want to know all the sides of all the characters like aslkdjflkjasdf
EDIT2: I forgot to mention I finally got a Tsukiusa! There was none of Rui (6) though so I'm sad :( but I got Koi :D -sigh- still regretting not getting another Norn 9...
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|