konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Spring break!
written on Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 6:17 PM ✈
I'm finally on spring break! We got home at like 4am. This morning we woke up early to go visit ancestors. I am so sleepy right now. My phone is still dead aka needs to be attached to the outlet. Just purchased a new battery; hopefully it'll work and last decently (because reviews were like 50-50).
These past two days me & Steph have been out. We went to Japantown & I managed to find the final ingredients for my dessert! Yay~ pricey though lol I spent like $14 at Nijiya Market. Then we had sushi because she was hungry. The next day, we went to Mitsuwa Market & Daiso. I got these cute dessert cups and this panda onigiri mold and nori sheets~ abou $12 at Daiso. Then we had ramen/udon at the food court. Then we went to Westfield Valleyfair and had 'mango mango' dessert at Bar Code. Also on an impulse buy at Disney store, we bought tsums tsums lol Finally took the bus home around 9:30. Then we got food at Jack-in-the-Box. I don't know why we spent so much these two days lol We were waiting for Jim to get off work yesterday, so we watched "Spirited Away" and wow I really missed Haku~ <3 lol Now I want the OST, I want like Haku merch lolol
|
Spring break!
written on Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 6:17 PM ✈
I'm finally on spring break! We got home at like 4am. This morning we woke up early to go visit ancestors. I am so sleepy right now. My phone is still dead aka needs to be attached to the outlet. Just purchased a new battery; hopefully it'll work and last decently (because reviews were like 50-50).
These past two days me & Steph have been out. We went to Japantown & I managed to find the final ingredients for my dessert! Yay~ pricey though lol I spent like $14 at Nijiya Market. Then we had sushi because she was hungry. The next day, we went to Mitsuwa Market & Daiso. I got these cute dessert cups and this panda onigiri mold and nori sheets~ abou $12 at Daiso. Then we had ramen/udon at the food court. Then we went to Westfield Valleyfair and had 'mango mango' dessert at Bar Code. Also on an impulse buy at Disney store, we bought tsums tsums lol Finally took the bus home around 9:30. Then we got food at Jack-in-the-Box. I don't know why we spent so much these two days lol We were waiting for Jim to get off work yesterday, so we watched "Spirited Away" and wow I really missed Haku~ <3 lol Now I want the OST, I want like Haku merch lolol
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|