konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
This week
written on Saturday, March 4, 2017 @ 3:32 AM ✈
So I watched "Doushitemo Furetakunai" and read the manga. It was a simple movie. I think I feel pretty neutral about it. Then I read the manga, and for some reason, it hurt my heart lol I don't know why... because the story wasn't even that heart-wrenching or anything. Especially during the dj for the manga, Deguchi x Onoda. It just really... pained me to see Deguchi hurt like that. In my head, I read it with a lot of feeling okay lol. I just read a few short mangas; nothing really worth noting. Also watched some short OVAs, technically only promos for the mangas. It would've been nice to see a full anime though. An interesting one I came upon was "Nekoka Danshi no Shitsukekata" lol
I just finished another one, "Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite" aka "One Day a Letter from the Dog Kingdom Arrives." At first I thought it was just a cute movie about a dog, but then I freakin' cried a little like what the heck, I wasn't expecting that.
Ah, I didn't mean to sleep this late, but I was being lazy to post. Yesterday I went to hip hop for the 1st day of intensives. I guess I met someone new, though we didn't really talk anymore after that. Celine and Sarai didn't come today because they probably went to figure drawing, so I was alone. I was going to sneak away after again, but I mean, it's hard to because I walk in an open area right in front of them. Suddenly I hear my name called out very loud (in a weird way lol). I turn around and Matthew was eagerly waving bye xD Dillon also waved bye~ ^^ and I think I heard Vira say bye too? I dunno. Anyway, though it was tiring, it was fun~ New jack swing?
The beginning of this week was really sucky because of my own stupidness. I was really down. Even Steph was like, "why do you look so sad?" when I got back from class... since I was messaging Deilys already, I ended up telling him stuff. Trying to put what I was feeling into words was pretty difficult. It felt like it wasn't explained correctly but oh wells. And even though I already know, having to say it and write it out really kinda just hit me. So while I typed them out, I already felt the tears wanting to come out. After reading his reply, I just wanted to cry. I felt stupid. For feeling such a way. Because I already know; even his response. I already know. And I did end up crying. Just a little.
On the way to class on Tuesday, I saw Manny~ at first I couldn't really confirm that it was him, but at first glance I thought it was him, until we got closer; though I was running late to class so I couldn't stop to chat. It's been a while since I saw him too~ he took out his earphones and gave a smile, and I just cheerily said hi. He asked if I needed help, and I ended up saying "no, I'm good. Thanks though" and it was just so awkward gahhh reminds me of that time with Michael LOL Well anyway, he has such a nice smile~ I think of rabbit or hamster? lol
Wednesday I got my Norn9 official fan book~ it's so pretty~ though I wished they showed more on the character concept design.
Yesterday was a really good day though~ Anna & Damien's album was finally sent out~ I had their album on repeat lol In class we painted a bit, then Rick Kitagawa gave a demo which was nice, and we got free samples. And then after that, was hip hop Intensive. I watched "Doushitemo..." before going though.
Today, I had rehearsal with Carol in the afternoon. We ended practice with idle chatting about dance and about driver's license. Then I headed over to the Student Union Theater for DreamWorks presentation. Nothing much to say about that. Deilys can't come to get MM tomorrow (today) because his boss scheduled work for him even though he requested for the day off ToT No milkshakes then... I was starving after the DW presentation, the student union closed by the time we finished, so I went over to Quickly for a snack. I was wearing Birdy's hoodie, and when I was getting money out, Anna asked if it was Birdy's hoodie and when I said yeah she was like "you're so lucky~" and we chatted a little. I can't believe she doesn't recognize me ahahaha. Ah, Quickly is also not doing the buy-1-get-1-free promo anymore; it's ending on the 15th of March I think. Darn, lol. I also got curly fries. I ended up getting kinda full from the milk tea and fries.
Anyway, I should sleep soon since I should get up early and do homework. My bad that this post ended up being pretty long and all over the place hehe.Labels: anime, Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite, Doushitemo Furetakunai, j-drama
|
This week
written on Saturday, March 4, 2017 @ 3:32 AM ✈
So I watched "Doushitemo Furetakunai" and read the manga. It was a simple movie. I think I feel pretty neutral about it. Then I read the manga, and for some reason, it hurt my heart lol I don't know why... because the story wasn't even that heart-wrenching or anything. Especially during the dj for the manga, Deguchi x Onoda. It just really... pained me to see Deguchi hurt like that. In my head, I read it with a lot of feeling okay lol. I just read a few short mangas; nothing really worth noting. Also watched some short OVAs, technically only promos for the mangas. It would've been nice to see a full anime though. An interesting one I came upon was "Nekoka Danshi no Shitsukekata" lol
I just finished another one, "Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite" aka "One Day a Letter from the Dog Kingdom Arrives." At first I thought it was just a cute movie about a dog, but then I freakin' cried a little like what the heck, I wasn't expecting that.
Ah, I didn't mean to sleep this late, but I was being lazy to post. Yesterday I went to hip hop for the 1st day of intensives. I guess I met someone new, though we didn't really talk anymore after that. Celine and Sarai didn't come today because they probably went to figure drawing, so I was alone. I was going to sneak away after again, but I mean, it's hard to because I walk in an open area right in front of them. Suddenly I hear my name called out very loud (in a weird way lol). I turn around and Matthew was eagerly waving bye xD Dillon also waved bye~ ^^ and I think I heard Vira say bye too? I dunno. Anyway, though it was tiring, it was fun~ New jack swing?
The beginning of this week was really sucky because of my own stupidness. I was really down. Even Steph was like, "why do you look so sad?" when I got back from class... since I was messaging Deilys already, I ended up telling him stuff. Trying to put what I was feeling into words was pretty difficult. It felt like it wasn't explained correctly but oh wells. And even though I already know, having to say it and write it out really kinda just hit me. So while I typed them out, I already felt the tears wanting to come out. After reading his reply, I just wanted to cry. I felt stupid. For feeling such a way. Because I already know; even his response. I already know. And I did end up crying. Just a little.
On the way to class on Tuesday, I saw Manny~ at first I couldn't really confirm that it was him, but at first glance I thought it was him, until we got closer; though I was running late to class so I couldn't stop to chat. It's been a while since I saw him too~ he took out his earphones and gave a smile, and I just cheerily said hi. He asked if I needed help, and I ended up saying "no, I'm good. Thanks though" and it was just so awkward gahhh reminds me of that time with Michael LOL Well anyway, he has such a nice smile~ I think of rabbit or hamster? lol
Wednesday I got my Norn9 official fan book~ it's so pretty~ though I wished they showed more on the character concept design.
Yesterday was a really good day though~ Anna & Damien's album was finally sent out~ I had their album on repeat lol In class we painted a bit, then Rick Kitagawa gave a demo which was nice, and we got free samples. And then after that, was hip hop Intensive. I watched "Doushitemo..." before going though.
Today, I had rehearsal with Carol in the afternoon. We ended practice with idle chatting about dance and about driver's license. Then I headed over to the Student Union Theater for DreamWorks presentation. Nothing much to say about that. Deilys can't come to get MM tomorrow (today) because his boss scheduled work for him even though he requested for the day off ToT No milkshakes then... I was starving after the DW presentation, the student union closed by the time we finished, so I went over to Quickly for a snack. I was wearing Birdy's hoodie, and when I was getting money out, Anna asked if it was Birdy's hoodie and when I said yeah she was like "you're so lucky~" and we chatted a little. I can't believe she doesn't recognize me ahahaha. Ah, Quickly is also not doing the buy-1-get-1-free promo anymore; it's ending on the 15th of March I think. Darn, lol. I also got curly fries. I ended up getting kinda full from the milk tea and fries.
Anyway, I should sleep soon since I should get up early and do homework. My bad that this post ended up being pretty long and all over the place hehe.Labels: anime, Aru Hi Inu no Kuni kara Tegami ga Kite, Doushitemo Furetakunai, j-drama
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|