konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Flustered
written on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 @ 7:29 PM ✈
It's been a while since I posted. Actually, I should be too busy to update. Welp. I'm skipping out on hip hop, even though Anthony's teaching today, and it's his birthday ToT It rained a lot this weekend. I took the bus > train home. It was pouring on Friday, and I was soaked. Ahh, I just keep wanting chocolates and sweets > < I try to avoid being on my laptop for a long time because I just know I will get distracted.
Anyway, I just got back from Chacho's with Biri and LeAnn because it was Taco Tuesday. Okay, our waiter had a nice smile. That's all. Somehow, after that initial moment where he took our order (I said "El Chico"--it's their quesadilla-- and when I glanced at him, he smiled so I was thinking "is he laughing at me" because I hesitated to say it lol), we got flustered every time he came over. He'd ask "is everything fine" and it'd be quiet for a while before someone answered LOL it happened like 3 times. I was fine with eye contact in the beginning, but afterward, I just couldn't even look at him LOL it was awkward I DON'T KNOW WHY AHAHAHA. At the end when we were done, he was on my right, and my lanyard was on the table with the cat keychain on top. He suddenly made small talk--you know, because nobody answered him LOL (well, I think we said we were fine)--and he asked if it was a knuckle puncher. I said yeah and he was like, oh I have a dog one, and I'm like, oh I didn't know they had one. It was so quiet did he even hear it? lol Then he just cleared the table and asked if we wanted the tab. He brought the tab. We paid. We put tips on the table. He didn't grab the tips. He refilled our water. We wait. We were being flustered about where to put the tips. It was just so funny. He doesn't bring us change (it was only a few cents). We finished the water. Doesn't look like he was gonna come by to shoo us lol so we left, though we didn't get to say bye to him because we left through the back door, which was next to us.
Continuing on with being flustered (not that I am with this), but Lee texted me Sunday. He was surprised that I was home and then sorta annoyed that I was already leaving that night lol psh not like he gonna hang out with me anyway. And then he started asking about my major. He texted me until late at night, though he ignored me for a good 2 hours. When I was heading to bed, I told him goodnight and to "text me again sometime" and he replied "what about now?" lol He sure does joke around a lot recently... o.o He probably slept late again because he texted me "u sleeping?" at 5pm lol and when I told him I was doing homework, he said "get it done / text me when u r done / lol okay?" and I tell him I have class soon and if I should text him after I finished class at 9:20. He said he doesn't sleep 'til 2 am so I should. And I said okay. This convo was just so funny; I guess because he sounds like a boyfriend checking up on their girlfriend and trying not to bother her studies lol So I do text him after class, though he doesn't even reply until 20 min later hmph lol because he didn't realize it was already 9:30 lol. He asked me what I was doing and I told him: waiting for rice to cook, going to shower. He said "I just finished showering so go ahead / Lol" And then we started talking about weight gain :p weird topic. He doesn't gain weight; he said that if he needs to gain weight, he probably needs a girl to stay by his side and force him to eat all day lol. For reals. These 2 days texting him... is this even Lee??? LOL It really doesn't sound like him... but it does at the same time LOL
Well, I really need to do homework, but I'm getting sleepy. I will finish "Earthian" (manga) before I go shower. Earthian (anime) was like 3.5/5 I guess. The ending I was like "HE FREAKIN' RIPPED OFF HIS WING WHAT THE ALSKDJFKLASD" so yeah... I don't know what's gonna happen to him then lolLabels: earthian
|
Flustered
written on Tuesday, February 21, 2017 @ 7:29 PM ✈
It's been a while since I posted. Actually, I should be too busy to update. Welp. I'm skipping out on hip hop, even though Anthony's teaching today, and it's his birthday ToT It rained a lot this weekend. I took the bus > train home. It was pouring on Friday, and I was soaked. Ahh, I just keep wanting chocolates and sweets > < I try to avoid being on my laptop for a long time because I just know I will get distracted.
Anyway, I just got back from Chacho's with Biri and LeAnn because it was Taco Tuesday. Okay, our waiter had a nice smile. That's all. Somehow, after that initial moment where he took our order (I said "El Chico"--it's their quesadilla-- and when I glanced at him, he smiled so I was thinking "is he laughing at me" because I hesitated to say it lol), we got flustered every time he came over. He'd ask "is everything fine" and it'd be quiet for a while before someone answered LOL it happened like 3 times. I was fine with eye contact in the beginning, but afterward, I just couldn't even look at him LOL it was awkward I DON'T KNOW WHY AHAHAHA. At the end when we were done, he was on my right, and my lanyard was on the table with the cat keychain on top. He suddenly made small talk--you know, because nobody answered him LOL (well, I think we said we were fine)--and he asked if it was a knuckle puncher. I said yeah and he was like, oh I have a dog one, and I'm like, oh I didn't know they had one. It was so quiet did he even hear it? lol Then he just cleared the table and asked if we wanted the tab. He brought the tab. We paid. We put tips on the table. He didn't grab the tips. He refilled our water. We wait. We were being flustered about where to put the tips. It was just so funny. He doesn't bring us change (it was only a few cents). We finished the water. Doesn't look like he was gonna come by to shoo us lol so we left, though we didn't get to say bye to him because we left through the back door, which was next to us.
Continuing on with being flustered (not that I am with this), but Lee texted me Sunday. He was surprised that I was home and then sorta annoyed that I was already leaving that night lol psh not like he gonna hang out with me anyway. And then he started asking about my major. He texted me until late at night, though he ignored me for a good 2 hours. When I was heading to bed, I told him goodnight and to "text me again sometime" and he replied "what about now?" lol He sure does joke around a lot recently... o.o He probably slept late again because he texted me "u sleeping?" at 5pm lol and when I told him I was doing homework, he said "get it done / text me when u r done / lol okay?" and I tell him I have class soon and if I should text him after I finished class at 9:20. He said he doesn't sleep 'til 2 am so I should. And I said okay. This convo was just so funny; I guess because he sounds like a boyfriend checking up on their girlfriend and trying not to bother her studies lol So I do text him after class, though he doesn't even reply until 20 min later hmph lol because he didn't realize it was already 9:30 lol. He asked me what I was doing and I told him: waiting for rice to cook, going to shower. He said "I just finished showering so go ahead / Lol" And then we started talking about weight gain :p weird topic. He doesn't gain weight; he said that if he needs to gain weight, he probably needs a girl to stay by his side and force him to eat all day lol. For reals. These 2 days texting him... is this even Lee??? LOL It really doesn't sound like him... but it does at the same time LOL
Well, I really need to do homework, but I'm getting sleepy. I will finish "Earthian" (manga) before I go shower. Earthian (anime) was like 3.5/5 I guess. The ending I was like "HE FREAKIN' RIPPED OFF HIS WING WHAT THE ALSKDJFKLASD" so yeah... I don't know what's gonna happen to him then lolLabels: earthian
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|