<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Neko Neko Honey!
written on Sunday, January 22, 2017 @ 4:45 AM ✈

"Neko Neko Honey!" is so cute! bc there's a family of were-cats! Seems quite interesting & I was sad when I found out the scanlation team dropped it. But! I found Chinese RAW scans! (hopefully they're all Chinese lol)

Oh yeah, a few sad mangas I've read were "500 Nen no Itonami" and "Ashita Shinu." It took me a while to understand the former, but it just hit me in the kokoro ToT & the 2nd one ("You were smiling" by Akane Sora)... why didn't I realize that the title, meaning "Will Die Tomorrow" is gonna be freakin' sad oneshots, where at least one person is dead or they're both dead. The first one hit me so hard. I didn't understand it as I read, but the realization started on the last page and I literally just teared as soon as I read the last panel. I could not. And I guess I was on a roll with sad mangas. One night I just kept thinking about them sad oneshots and my heart ached. It literally ACHED. Like hurt. Which made me start to think... hm.. when people say their heart hurts, it must feel like this. It may be the first time I felt that. Or not. I don't even know.

Also set up the camera. It's been a few days? Almost a week maybe, since we picked it up from Best Buy. Meh. LOL It's so windy lately and rainy. Gah, my Tsukiuta fanart book thoughhhh~ either it's there or not. If it, I hope it's fine. At least I know that if it was delivered, Biri's there to pick it up. Usually she'd text me if I got a package. Or not. *fingers crossed* 

Side note, I just finished "B-Project"! I'm really frustrated with the last episode like WTH. It was so sudden. There was a reddit discussion I guess, and I agree with people there: they literally dropped the Yashamaru-drama bomb outta nowhere. and no explanation aka flashbacks to why he's vengeful & how Tomo even managed to get helicopters (since he the rich one lol) without phones. I demand a S2. Props to them for using 2D for the short dance scenes too, though it looked weird since they were simple and no shadows. And then UtaPri, B-Pro, TsukiPro, and rejet are continuously releasing new stuff. Gah! I can't keep up. Some uploaded on HnA are not even full because some of the songs only come with the physical copy ugh. regret regret because I can't spend any more money on animate stuff but my "OCD" is like "get those complete downloads" sigh. Oh wells, by next year, it's more probable. But by then, I'd probably have forgotten. Plus I can't keep up with the forum either ^^; 

School is soon. Next week. WHY. ToT Also, Lee texted me suddenly haha. So, staying up with him 'til his "bedtime" aka 5am. I'm surprised I managed 2-ish hours? lol Ah, but I'm at my limit lol. I haven't even showered eep. Damn... that last episode and music collecting is totally nagging at my brain right now OTL alright, good bye.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life