<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
FACT: I am a night owl
written on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 @ 1:13 AM ✈

It's suddenly pouring rain >x< I mean, rain is good but my poor pets. It's like some giant is pouring an Earth full of water on us. It's so loud. And then sometimes, it just passes.
....
Okay. Actually it's ridiculously loud right now. Hehe.

I just finished watching TsukiAni. 3 more episodes! It's kind of just going through their idol lives, but it's still really fun! They're so cute~
I was so caught up with a few rejet audios HnA haven't uploaded yet... should really put these in my bullet journal... should really FINISH setting up my bullet journal. Ahhhh I think another brain dump soon... Even when I write them down on a sticky note, it still bothers me. Also, so many ideas lately that I'm not realizing (making into reality). I should really play my violin soon before I have to leave it again...
I haven't even dealt with Kpop in a while... lol

I'm like TT. So jealous of all my Twitter senpais who have ideas and go work on them without a care in the world... I realized that I would like to do things alone. I like to work at night. If possible, I'd definitely love a room to myself, and no one would distract me. AHHH~ I wish I could do anything and everything I wanted without a care in the world, but that's not possible in reality -sigh- Currently enjoying my freedom to do so, but guilt building up daily -SIGH-

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life