konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Grind
written on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 1:47 AM ✈
I finally got my KMR green hoodie! Happy happy~ Plus Cheritz's replacement barcode card.
Anyway, I gave myself a sort of break today. I didn't really do homework except finish notes for 28. Attempted to finish my daily sketchbook. Almost there! 10 more + 80 masterwork sketches (which are probably easier to do). Grabbed Taco Bell at it too. Need to do my research, but I think I'll search & type as I go through the artists... For some I need to do research first because I need to know if they're old masters or illustrators. Plan to do some 12 work during gap time. I will have 2 projects done by next week then I can focus on 12! Bless Inga for delaying the notebook 'til the week after TvT
Let's grind! It's final weeks and project deadlines are looming ahead. While I still get distracted, I have an urge to reach my goals etc. The printing of the journal might be pushed to Friday, depending on where I am by Thursday morning... don't really want to risk it because there are so many people needing to print... & I haven't gotten quotes, so I need to head out earlier too...
Sketchbooks! I'm someone who doesn't have a habit of carrying around a sketchbook. Last year for 24, I pretty much failed the daily sketchbook. This time around I did slightly better. And it's surprising coming from someone who doesn't draw in sketchbooks everyday, but artists everywhere, bring a sketchbook! Or even just loose paper and a clipboard/folder. And observe everything~
Music--it's distracting me. The owner for HikarinoAkari is deciding to "retire", probably taking the site with him/her. I haven't even had the chance to download everything I wanted. Plus, where am I gonna get future musicccc aka Uta no Prince-sama that's currently still releasing duet units, & Tsukinopro's music (when they get their own anime plus Tsukiuta's bonus episode ending songs)!!! He/she said they'll keep the site up if their Twitter account gets 4K followers. I think that's stretch...
Anyway I read and watched a few inspirational/motivational stuff and got a few ideas to put into motion. I can't wait for winter break to do some DIYs, arts, sewing/felting & cooking/baking! ^u^
|
Grind
written on Wednesday, December 7, 2016 @ 1:47 AM ✈
I finally got my KMR green hoodie! Happy happy~ Plus Cheritz's replacement barcode card.
Anyway, I gave myself a sort of break today. I didn't really do homework except finish notes for 28. Attempted to finish my daily sketchbook. Almost there! 10 more + 80 masterwork sketches (which are probably easier to do). Grabbed Taco Bell at it too. Need to do my research, but I think I'll search & type as I go through the artists... For some I need to do research first because I need to know if they're old masters or illustrators. Plan to do some 12 work during gap time. I will have 2 projects done by next week then I can focus on 12! Bless Inga for delaying the notebook 'til the week after TvT
Let's grind! It's final weeks and project deadlines are looming ahead. While I still get distracted, I have an urge to reach my goals etc. The printing of the journal might be pushed to Friday, depending on where I am by Thursday morning... don't really want to risk it because there are so many people needing to print... & I haven't gotten quotes, so I need to head out earlier too...
Sketchbooks! I'm someone who doesn't have a habit of carrying around a sketchbook. Last year for 24, I pretty much failed the daily sketchbook. This time around I did slightly better. And it's surprising coming from someone who doesn't draw in sketchbooks everyday, but artists everywhere, bring a sketchbook! Or even just loose paper and a clipboard/folder. And observe everything~
Music--it's distracting me. The owner for HikarinoAkari is deciding to "retire", probably taking the site with him/her. I haven't even had the chance to download everything I wanted. Plus, where am I gonna get future musicccc aka Uta no Prince-sama that's currently still releasing duet units, & Tsukinopro's music (when they get their own anime plus Tsukiuta's bonus episode ending songs)!!! He/she said they'll keep the site up if their Twitter account gets 4K followers. I think that's stretch...
Anyway I read and watched a few inspirational/motivational stuff and got a few ideas to put into motion. I can't wait for winter break to do some DIYs, arts, sewing/felting & cooking/baking! ^u^
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|