<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
I'm pathetic
written on Monday, November 28, 2016 @ 11:27 PM ✈

I'm so pathetic. I feel pathetic.
I swear, all I do is whine. I just couldn't help but complain to Minar. Thanks to her for hearing me out, I feel a lot better. Also, it's because I skipped my classes. 2 out of 3 though, since Lizz cancelled class. I rendered all day. Like, you must be kidding me ToT I finally finished the sphere. I don't think I'ma do the 3-tonal value... maybe over winter break. I'm just going to focus on the cylinder, sphere, and woodpecker. Oh, by the way, there were NO WOODPECKERS. I mean, there was a cute guy working at the Great Valley Museum in Modesto, but there were still no woodpeckers. The museums were cool and all but where da woodpeckers at!? Like, they're native here yet none in the museums? OTL

Also, feeling a lil' good because of all the support I got on the teaser vid. People who don't even usually like my photos/vids, and then there's Caleb with an outburst of "you dance?!" xD Oh man, his was the funniest when I woke up to see he commented lol

Alright, I only had a cup noodle for dinner, apples and soup. Yup, didn't eat much since I woke up. I just found a video talking about depressive disorder aka (chronic) depression. I don't have it, but I sure was depressed here and there this month o_o
Time to sleep...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life