konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Here I go again...
written on Sunday, November 27, 2016 @ 10:49 PM ✈
I really shouldn't be on here, but just a quickie.
I just can't anymore. I don't think I can anymore, but I will myself--I force myself-- to get through these last few weeks of this semester. I didn't suffer through all these long nights & crazy stress just to fail again. I absolutely cannot.
I'm definitely stressed right now. And that's probably the case because of all the work I have left to do, haven't done, & is due tomorrow (today). That happens all the time & the only way to de-stress, even just a bit, is to prioritize. Organize. Prioritizing for me tends to mean skipping my morning class, only knowing that I won't miss anything too important though. To be honest, I really just want to break down right now. But I don't have time for that & it's not worth it.
Victor took me out to In-n-Out, then to watch "Moana" but it was sold out so we watched "Trolls" instead. I have not been to the movies in so long; wow, the changes. Haha reclining seats? Nice. The soundtrack was awesome, & towards the end I cried. Why do I get emotional over small things? Lol It was really cute though~ some of the trailers looked interesting, especially "The Space Between Us." I think I might watch that. It wasn't too awkward, but once again I feel like I talked about myself too much, not necessarily about me but yeah... he just asks a lot relating to me lol When he dropped me off, he gave me a souvenir from Disneyland~ a cute bracelet with a letter 'J' charm~ ^^
Also, me & Jim finally recorded "White Night." Posted a fun teaser on my IG, & wow, all the likes. Awww, love y'alls hehe I just said "I'ma need help y'alls" but then gonna need to do another post for when the Youtube link's available ^^; The ending is so bad because I had to rush learn this dance in 2 days! So it's not as good as I would have wanted it, since this is the only time we can record, etc. Jim said I put so much power in this dance and technically, enthusiasm lol I didn't even notice; it felt the same. But, the moves didn't look as bad or as awkward as I imagined (except for the sitting part; jeans too tight LOL) Really want to win the prizes, not necessarily a cover reaction video from them though xD
Alright, I've been on here a little too long. Goodnight... ToT
|
Here I go again...
written on Sunday, November 27, 2016 @ 10:49 PM ✈
I really shouldn't be on here, but just a quickie.
I just can't anymore. I don't think I can anymore, but I will myself--I force myself-- to get through these last few weeks of this semester. I didn't suffer through all these long nights & crazy stress just to fail again. I absolutely cannot.
I'm definitely stressed right now. And that's probably the case because of all the work I have left to do, haven't done, & is due tomorrow (today). That happens all the time & the only way to de-stress, even just a bit, is to prioritize. Organize. Prioritizing for me tends to mean skipping my morning class, only knowing that I won't miss anything too important though. To be honest, I really just want to break down right now. But I don't have time for that & it's not worth it.
Victor took me out to In-n-Out, then to watch "Moana" but it was sold out so we watched "Trolls" instead. I have not been to the movies in so long; wow, the changes. Haha reclining seats? Nice. The soundtrack was awesome, & towards the end I cried. Why do I get emotional over small things? Lol It was really cute though~ some of the trailers looked interesting, especially "The Space Between Us." I think I might watch that. It wasn't too awkward, but once again I feel like I talked about myself too much, not necessarily about me but yeah... he just asks a lot relating to me lol When he dropped me off, he gave me a souvenir from Disneyland~ a cute bracelet with a letter 'J' charm~ ^^
Also, me & Jim finally recorded "White Night." Posted a fun teaser on my IG, & wow, all the likes. Awww, love y'alls hehe I just said "I'ma need help y'alls" but then gonna need to do another post for when the Youtube link's available ^^; The ending is so bad because I had to rush learn this dance in 2 days! So it's not as good as I would have wanted it, since this is the only time we can record, etc. Jim said I put so much power in this dance and technically, enthusiasm lol I didn't even notice; it felt the same. But, the moves didn't look as bad or as awkward as I imagined (except for the sitting part; jeans too tight LOL) Really want to win the prizes, not necessarily a cover reaction video from them though xD
Alright, I've been on here a little too long. Goodnight... ToT
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|