<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Screwed
written on Sunday, December 4, 2016 @ 12:40 AM ✈

The cycle continues... I knew it was gonna happen again >x<
I kept rolling in bed this morning, not wanting to get up. I finally got out of bed around 12. The rest of the day just went by so fast afterward. There was a corgi event today; I did plan to go but since I woke up so late I didn't deserve corgis ToT (I would've seen him too...) ANYWAY, I was sort of distracted today, not really since I forced myself and did spend almost 2 hours on the woodpecker. The plan was to start rendering today. Screwed because I haven't even done the mechanical yet. I was so done with the woodpecker that I worked on stuff for 50, which ended up being around 4 hours? Then I worked on saving pictures for the artist research. That took a good 2 hours. After that, I realized... I have yet to do the research, almost 80 masterwork studies, & still need around 20 daily sketches... & I need to have all that done by at least Wednesday night because I want it printed Thursday. And it doesn't seem likely.
I have a few more notes to do for 28, that is supposedly due Wed. Notebook for 12 which I ended up lagging behind almost a month or 2?
The woodpecker render, sketches and mechanical for illuminated cube-like object due for 12 on Monday, plus another pass for my animation for 28. Also History quiz on Tuesday, and I haven't even read the book yet. I could have crossed off more stuff if I had only woken up! I hate this...
Starting to stress because I kept eating today...? Sigh, excited for our apartment bonding day aka baking & Christmas in the Park, maybe, & for the end of the semester though!
Was watching Birdy vids, and it got me wanting to work. Also the Tsukiuta series FB page is updating on the TsukiSta actors tweets because today is the Lunatic Live stage (3rd live I think?) & the actors are tweeting. Gah they're so cute~ seeing their pics and tweets make me happy ^^ but I cannot let them distract me! >x<

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life