konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
PARK BONGYOUNG
written on Saturday, December 31, 2016 @ 5:13 AM ✈
It's been a whole day, and I still can't get over my dream. Like Park Bongyoung... WHAT YOU DOING IN MY DREAM. He was so aslkdflkasdfjlk *melts* In short, he asked me out and I pecked him on the lips LOL bruh it felt so real. The hug felt so real too I CAN'T. I didn't want to wake up so when I did, I was like TT. He was so huggable~ his smile in my dream... WAS TOO SWEET. I won't even talk about the rest of the dream because it's not interesting bahaha it was weird but -shrugs- Anyway, I don't know why I would suddenly dream about him because I didn't even watch anything related to him. I woke up and was so sldfjlalks I just went onto IG to screenshot his pictures LOL KMN.
Anywho, another busy few days because I went back to SF again; with Jim because she started work. Helped them settle in. Wasn't much. Jim got off work earlier than expected because work is slow due to holidays. I did the cooking for them. Jen had 3 days off, instead of 2, when they called to ask if she could take a day off lol. We did a lot of shopping, but still can't find a felting mat (speaking of which, I have so many things I want to do that I should really start doing). I dunno. I've been sorta high these few days lol I laughed too much. Since I was finally able to sit down in their in-law house today, I was able to design some MYOs, like 2 species lol and did some practice in my Bootcamp book. Jim drove back to Stockton after she got off work, and we got home around 1am. It was so foggy when we got to a little before Lathrop. First thing she did was open her 24K stuff lol Then she bleached my hair again (which is why I'm up this late because I just showered).
My Tsukiuta. fan artbook never came in. I is sad. I asked the seller for a replacement, and after some time, if they don't respond, I guess that book was never meant to be and I'll just get a refund.. ToT
BRUH. I ate way too much. I seriously need to do some exercise, even if it's just a little. -grumble grumble- This weight gain is ridiculous.
Also meeting up with friends tomorrow [today]~ ah, it's been difficult to get a date where everyone can go. Everyone has their own agenda and plans so it's hard to find a date within the time before Meimei has to leave for UCI. And we have to squeeze in 'TT' cover, and I really do want to!
And I'm finally gonna be home for longer than a few days! Meaning! I can finally catch up on music, videos, anime, & dramas~
Zzzz... Getting sleepier now. Blood vessels reachin' my pupils. Time to sleep! My skin is getting so bad... Even if my hair is still wet... Let me dream about PBY again~ *heart eyes*
Can you believe it's almost 2017? I hope it'll be a better year.
|
PARK BONGYOUNG
written on Saturday, December 31, 2016 @ 5:13 AM ✈
It's been a whole day, and I still can't get over my dream. Like Park Bongyoung... WHAT YOU DOING IN MY DREAM. He was so aslkdflkasdfjlk *melts* In short, he asked me out and I pecked him on the lips LOL bruh it felt so real. The hug felt so real too I CAN'T. I didn't want to wake up so when I did, I was like TT. He was so huggable~ his smile in my dream... WAS TOO SWEET. I won't even talk about the rest of the dream because it's not interesting bahaha it was weird but -shrugs- Anyway, I don't know why I would suddenly dream about him because I didn't even watch anything related to him. I woke up and was so sldfjlalks I just went onto IG to screenshot his pictures LOL KMN.
Anywho, another busy few days because I went back to SF again; with Jim because she started work. Helped them settle in. Wasn't much. Jim got off work earlier than expected because work is slow due to holidays. I did the cooking for them. Jen had 3 days off, instead of 2, when they called to ask if she could take a day off lol. We did a lot of shopping, but still can't find a felting mat (speaking of which, I have so many things I want to do that I should really start doing). I dunno. I've been sorta high these few days lol I laughed too much. Since I was finally able to sit down in their in-law house today, I was able to design some MYOs, like 2 species lol and did some practice in my Bootcamp book. Jim drove back to Stockton after she got off work, and we got home around 1am. It was so foggy when we got to a little before Lathrop. First thing she did was open her 24K stuff lol Then she bleached my hair again (which is why I'm up this late because I just showered).
My Tsukiuta. fan artbook never came in. I is sad. I asked the seller for a replacement, and after some time, if they don't respond, I guess that book was never meant to be and I'll just get a refund.. ToT
BRUH. I ate way too much. I seriously need to do some exercise, even if it's just a little. -grumble grumble- This weight gain is ridiculous.
Also meeting up with friends tomorrow [today]~ ah, it's been difficult to get a date where everyone can go. Everyone has their own agenda and plans so it's hard to find a date within the time before Meimei has to leave for UCI. And we have to squeeze in 'TT' cover, and I really do want to!
And I'm finally gonna be home for longer than a few days! Meaning! I can finally catch up on music, videos, anime, & dramas~
Zzzz... Getting sleepier now. Blood vessels reachin' my pupils. Time to sleep! My skin is getting so bad... Even if my hair is still wet... Let me dream about PBY again~ *heart eyes*
Can you believe it's almost 2017? I hope it'll be a better year.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|