<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Happy Holidays!
written on Tuesday, December 27, 2016 @ 1:55 AM ✈

Hey! It's been a while ^^; I've been off school almost a week now? And I've been so busy to sit and actually post. There's actually been quite a lot of stuff that happened ^u^
Did I even mention Jim went to New Jersey for 3 weeks? Jen spent almost a week with Jim. I got off Wed (12/21) and Jen picked me up after my ANI screening. I stayed over at Jen's until Friday, when we went to pick up Jim from the airport. That night Jen stayed home and left for work around 5:30am. Me and Jo ended up talking about her "boyfriend" bahaha late into the morning & Jen was up while we were still talking. We were being too loud and Jim woke up too LOL.
The next day we went to SF again so Jim and Mom & Dad could go see the new apartment. We also spent time in Chinatown. After checking out the in-law house (easier to say apartment lol) we went out to have dinnah! Ah, I'm just lazy to say much lol

Then of course on Christmas we had family dinner. Can you believe I slept in on Christmas LOL I woke up at 3pm. Hm, I wonder why... I think I slept late 'cause Jo made me play Revelation Online Beta, and I ended up showering late and sleeping at 3am. Also finished my first run-through of MM's Christmas DLC and ended up being kidnapped by Unknown. Ahaha...hahaha... haha..
And my Christmas ended with Lee teasing me omg I still can't believe he brought up the letter. Man, every time we chat or something he always brings up relationships gah. He also mentioned he'll be moving out of Stockton next year. I wondered what happened... looks like something bad happened. I asked a bit, and he just brushed it off, so I kept the text light and happy. But man... he tease me too much >///< I was dying sheesh. But it wasn't too bad? It was like... a friendly fluster? since he wasn't teasing me in a bad way (I don't think lol) I don't really know how to explain it... I didn't mind too much that he brought it up and was teasing me. and it was just kinda funny. I guess I got over that letter. What was it he said, I wanted to make you shy again. Like, what is up with that boy? xD He's really weird sometimes... but I ended the conversation pretty casually, and following his joke. Hm... do you understand it? lol

Today I went to Arianne's for "TT" practice with Jessica and Meimei. I also gave them their charms~ We didn't practice a lot. It's been a while, so it was sort of awkward. I tried to ignore the fact that it was awkward LOL and tried to make it like how it always was. It was a mess though ^^; we took a break, that ended up being pretty long. We made cookies~ and played with Arianne's cat and bunny~ Louegie was there and I felt bad that I didn't greet him; it was just too awkward haha Then Robin came. I was not expecting him, but I guess Louegie felt awkward with only us girls there lol Ahhh, what do you do when a couple is acting lovey-dovey haha
But Robin is still as clingy to me as ever. I got another massage (like, his instinct is to massage me? Iunno...), and he also gave me a ride home. Ah, I don't know how he does it. It's almost 2 years now, and still...? I don't know if he's doing that just to "act that way" or if he's serious... he's a little bit more mature now I guess... ah, what am I saying.
If y'all know me, I melt pretty easily LOL but... feels bad when I was just texting Lee yesterday and texting Robin today. Why does it always feel like I'm two-timing when I'm dating neither. Oi.

Anyways, happy late Christmas to my blog. Another year going gone~ Tomorrow gonna help Jim move in ZZzz where is my book from Amazon -.- delivery so late...

Oh! I totally forgot about my projects. Ah, well, still didn't do very well in ANI 12, but at least it's not a fail. C- is still eh, but like, I can't take it anymore anyway? Oh wells. ANI 50 project did well! Even though it wasn't fully complete with 100 masterworks. I don't know if she noticed? I even got a special mention during our book potluck. I also talked to the other girl who got special mention. Man, hers was super cool. Compared to her mine was nothing, but she was still so nice ToT

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life