![]()
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
store instagram | shop ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram recent update :
Credit:
: afeeqah azhar, 19 march, malaysian .+ follow | Email | twitter |
Forget...
written on Sunday, February 5, 2017 @ 5:36 PM ✈
I got too caught up chatting with Jim that I forgot what I was gonna write about haha I just finished "The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor." It was... really good. It's not outstanding or anything... but I really liked it. It wasn't even romance heavy... more like "soul-searching" haha it was good... I was also attracted to the art... it made me want to draw anime again... aaaand of course. I wasted the day again. When will I ever learn haha I'm really starving though. For the past 2 hours, my stomach's been growling. I guess I'll cook... I am so lazy. I was on Twitter and fokushi's tweet for his acoustic cover of Radwimp's "Nandemonaiya"popped up. Played the video & I don't know why but I felt like crying. My eyes watered haha which brought up the thought of "did I dl radwimp's album?" So I hop on to alljpop... and waaah? Almost 3 pages of "new releases" that the admin posted. I was on there yesterday too. So before I get caught up in that and other downloads, I better not pull out my hard drive to check lol even though I really need to clean up my laptop... this weekend. maybe. to clean up my laptop and my "environment." 0 comment[s] | back to top |