<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Quick late update
written on Thursday, February 2, 2017 @ 2:45 AM ✈

Well, I guess I wasn't "composed" enough to post, though I had so many things I wanted to write about. School started back up again. It was just a little hectic the last week of break because of holidays and stuff. Anything that I really need to say... not really.
I did want to talk about "Norn9" since I finished that. Let me tell you: I cried so badly at the 2nd to last? episode. I'll save that for another post since I wanted to talk about thoughts that came to mind...

Classes have been okay so far. Just today, Cameron was funny haha though I was pretty sure I was so embarrassed because I felt the heat in my face (because I left my name on a masking tape on the wall and more). History wasn't too bad either. Lecture is different because there's no powerpoint, but he's not boring.
I haven't been in the mood for working aka like right now. I finally went ahead and texted Mina about it. I didn't really want to bother her, but it was just really bothering me. I did feel a bit better afterward. It's like she's shining the moonlight to clear the fog haha She tends to always ask about goals (or at least the topic always comes up lol) and I answer, whether it's really straight-forward and clear; who knows. In a way, it's good to keep thinking about goals.
It's already so late. And I have a 9am class tomorrow, but at least tomorrow is the last day of class for the week. Yays~ and I finish around 3:15-ish. I got caught up with new releases, new groups I found, more manga, and the fact that I haven't cracked the password for Yumemigusa is annoying too lol I think I haven't had my dosage of good music; the iPod won't respond to my touch ToT
I also wanted to mention Lee; it's just so funny, but when I have time to look back at those texts, I'll write again.

Steph was up too, and she just went to shower. She was working in the living room. It's been a while since we talked like a lot, and about random stuff. Well, it probably wasn't that long haha
My computer is lagging too because 4 windows and each with 10+ tabs!? sigh... I feel like this post is a little bit all over the place, and I'm sure I left some stuff out too. Well, I'm off to finally start on my homework haha kill me now.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life