<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Long day
written on Friday, March 17, 2017 @ 11:20 PM ✈

Currently eating dinner but about to fall asleep. I think I might head to bed early today... got no homework done again.
Me & Steph headed out around 1pm to go to Almaden Lake Park so she can do her observational study. I tagged along to take photos. It was so hot. At the end we almost got attacked by a goose lol it was a loner goose, and I could tell it was pretty territorial as it kept chasing away other geese. Well, Canadian geese in general are territorial. Anyway, I tempted it closer to us, and then it got super close. Like a hand's length away from Steph. It looked up at her for a while, then it started hissing at her! omg lol I don't think it was going to attack because it didn't rear up or spread its wings. It didn't look aggressive, since its hissing wasn't really loud or anything. It seemed to just be mad that she put away the crackers lol. It walked away. Later, I walked toward it, and approached it with a picnic table between us. It saw me, and then started walking around the table toward me. It started to follow me ahaha and I was like nope. xD I went back to the other table and it still kept coming lol and I ended up standing up on the bench. It came up right in front of me, stood there, looked up at me, and continued to circle around our table xD Steph ended up on the bench too LOL I feel like I'm always putting Steph in danger or something lol Then we left.
We were walking back and it looked like there was a field trip going on. There were these kids, like 6-10 years old, chasing the geese. I was annoyed. There was also a family feeding bread to the geese tsk tsk. Warning: do not feed bread to birds; it's like indigestive for them.

We had lunch at the Habit~ it wasn't very filling... but it was good~ After Safeway, we finally got home. It was like 7:30 or so. I fell asleep on the bus. I think Steph was getting sleepy too, though I woke up twice & saw her on her phone. The 2nd time I woke up, I glanced at her. She looked out and was going to settle down again so I thought it wasn't our stop yet. I was gonna go back to sleep but she was like oh wait. And we both hurriedly got out lol I was still a little drowsy xD

I was supposed to wake up early this morning to work. But I didn't, even though I was up like 7:45. I just finished dinner.
Earlier I read "Totsugimasen Kara" and the updated chapters were so cute! I'm pretty sure the next chapter is going to be a roller coaster of feels omg that cliffhanger though! It pains me to see him hurt ToT I tried not to get tempted by other releases/updates because I know for sure I'll just keep goingggg (I've already screenshotted all the mangas that have not been updated. One summer day, I'll go back to them, and they'll have lots of updates x'D) . Since that was on the 1st page, I thought why not. Omg maybe I shouldn't have though.
(If anyone is curious, it's omegaverse. It's a new "genre" that I found by accident. I've already read a few, and they're actually quite interesting. You know the hate same-sex lovers get? Well, double that because omegaverse also has hate towards alpha-omega lovers aka this genre has a hierarchy. But sometimes, the story plot is also the sweetest I've read TuT However, not for anyone who's not a fujoshi lol)

Well, pray that I survive this last week and get my shiz together! ToT
EDIT: Uwah! So I went and read "Kocchi Muite Waratte" and it was so cute! Like what the aslkdjlksd it was funny because the guy who confessed was so stubborn and to the guy he liked he kept yelling at him and saying he's so annoying. At the end they finally get together. The stubborn guy was so happy that he finally said yes and that he liked him. So the stubborn guy is at work first, talking to his co-workers when his lover comes in to the locker room. Eye contact, and his lover is smiling so brightly. He gets a slight blush, but the other co-workers don't seem to notice. As his lover walks by him, HE RUFFLED HIS HAIR. I think that is sooo cuteee because it's something that he does only to him because he's special~ <3 and though he seems all tough, he gets so soft in front/with his lover alskdjflks so cuuuuute
EDIT2: "Toritome no Nai Koi no Shi", "Veranda Nite", "Step One". One shots I read after "Kocchi..." by the same mangaka: Ichikawa Kei. Dang these one shotssss lol They were oh so cute. The 1st one was so, poetic. Like, "it feels like there's a hole in my chest," and the mangaka visually portrayed that. And then trying to lie about your feelings, that's when you "heart becomes a demon." And when you finally fill your void & are all happy again, you hear bells. Yup. That was poetic. lol
See. This is why I shouldn't look up mangakas. Because that leads to lots of reading non-stop ToT
EDIT3: Gah. I should stop... but Ichikawa-senseiiiiii. I wasn't going to talk about each manga I was reading but "Michi Dzure" is so alsjfljsalf like what the heck??? Like, the younger guy tells the older guy they weren't going to meet anymore because he got a loving boyfriend and to go truly fall in love. The older guy subconsciously gets depressed, but it's not like he's going to tell since they weren't dating. So he gets a girlfriend after that. A year later they meet. And the younger guy seduces him again even though he refused. He still did it, but he felt miserable because he cheated on his girlfriend who loved him whole-heartedly but that freakin' brat was so selfish. GAH! Rant over lol I'm probably going to read some more? Sigh, I opened more tabs OTL

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life