<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Brain fart.
written on Sunday, April 23, 2017 @ 12:19 AM ✈

Uh... to be honest I don't really have a plan as to what to write. I did, but I don't know it anymore lol. Steph is training at Gongcha currently. Here's me, over a super busy weekend, not doing any work as I had planned.
I put my animate merch up for trade/sale, and someone actually contacted me. And what do you know? She lives in Milpitas! and is coming down to SJ for Fanime in May. We just talked for 3 hours on tumblr. But yeah, so I didn't do any homework. In the afternoon I decided to just edit the videos from music in the quad and upload them on Facebook. Thinking of how much stuff I have to do and I only have 1 day to do them, wow. I screwed myself up, but what's new?

I had a dream today too. I can't really recall what it was but I only remember it was a really nice dream... like fluffy. And then another short dream (because I had woken up and went back to sleep) that I didn't remember 'til later that included Lee. Like what is you doing in my dream? & Mai was there too... Probably because I was texting the group chat about Mai. And then both dreams were a little bit relationship-wise & Steph said it was probably because we were talking about Jen's "cherry blossoms"(?). Nothing happened much in the dream with Lee other than we were in a car ride, & Jen and Jim were sitting up front. I sat in the middle, and I guess I was really sleepy or something so I put my head on his shoulder. I don't remember what he said. And then scene jump, Jim was sitting next to me & he was sitting in the passenger seat and I THINK I was annoyed that they switched seats LOLOL

While that's me, something's up with you 2. I know you guys are still trying to figure out life, but I don't think any of us will fully figure that out lol.
RELAX. It's probably weird coming from me haha but seriously. Do that. If you feel like you are doing too much for everyone else and not enough for yourself, just take a break. Find some time for yourself--maybe a day or a few hours--and just do things you enjoy. Don't mind what other people are thinking, or how it feels like you're letting them down or not being good enough. It's "you"-time and you deserve it. Even if you have to keep thinking that you're letting others down, still do it. Have time off.
I have more to say about this, but it'll probably just sound repetitive so I'll leave it at that.

Everyone has their own pace.
Living life isn't a race. (wow a rhyme? ahaha)

"We're human. We all make mistakes. Nobody's perfect." --as quoted (paraphrased?) by my theater acting professor.

Live life with no regrets. 

EDIT: It's ridiculous how much I spend lol every month, my expense tracker always runs out of room xD These past two days I spent money eating out I would usually not spend because Steph wanted to eat out. She's tired after work & hasn't been cooking at home. It's hard to say no because well, who is she going to eat with? She usually won't go out by herself if it's some distance. Oh yeah, I think this weekend is Comic-con so when we were at Psycho Donuts we saw people dressed up and we started talking about cosplaying and stuff. I brought up my Halloween costume of Mimikyu and Steph said I should do it xD Then I said can I design her costume and she was like she doesn't dress up. We were running through ideas and joking around and then I was like, can I design an Eevee (gijinka) costume? lol she was down for it xD wonder if I can do it this summer hmmm

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life