<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
New music...
written on Friday, May 5, 2017 @ 1:01 AM ✈

Currently playing: Frosted Brows
--A child knows little of the world we live in, but with a hand clasped tightly on her clothes, he would fear nothing. "Are you scared?", she chuckled, "don't worry kid, I'm following right behind you."
She would teach him the ways of the world and the necessities of self preservation, among many things. But as the river of time flows, so has the child grown, strong and independent, away from the hand that guided him through it all. He once asked, "Why do you keep following me? I can take care of myself now."
"I'm just scared... that I will never see you again."--
Lookie lookie! I survived another week, hah. Previewed our scene for acting & Inga wasn't in class. I have so much work to do. Please, let's not slack off this weekend ToT Accidentally knocked out on the couch around 7-ish. Woke up around 8:30? and my mouth was super dry. After I got up to grab water, I went back to the couch x'D Finally woke up around 9:30?

Ah, I don't know why. I'm suddenly into "Beautiful Chinese music" lol like the one I'm listening to. This one's good too. I like the 1st female vocal, and the male vocals. The song was nice. Tsukishiro Hikari's Illumi is nice too~
I'm really into emotional instrumentals lol but damn, traditional Chinese instrumentals are <3 Ah, I want to just download all these lol Is there an instrumentals only album? xD
Side note! I clicked onto this & found out there's an animation for it! Search up "Da Yu Hai Tang" on kissanime if you want to watch it! I'ma watch it xD

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life