konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Annoying
written on Saturday, May 13, 2017 @ 1:45 AM ✈
I was so annoyed earlier. Maybe because I couldn't install Canon EOS Utility because I don't have the CD (it still bothers me that the CD isn't home?? like, did it even come with a CD?). The lame thing was, the solution was to change your system's language. Like ???? the heck Canon? It literally has nothing to do with using the utility/(important aspect of) system -.- fix the coding dang it.
Anyway, that. And then I was going to go shower. It's like 11pm. I get up and get my stuff. Not even a minute in, Steph gets up and goes to the restroom. I thought she was going to be quick, but she ended up brushing her teeth. I know her routine, so I knew she was going to shower and in my head I was like, "Forreal? I even got my stuff ready to shower and you decide to cut me?" Understand that it was 2 things in a row that wasn't going my way. And I was super tired alright.
I didn't really eat dinner. Not like I'm hungry or anything. Yesterday too. My only meal was In-N-Out with Jen around like 7-ish? And then some dumplings from Grams. Today it was only some chicken nuggets after class and then a slice of pizza not long ago. What's up with me, I don't feel like eating? Weird...
Summary of today: I spent this morning downloading/looking stuff up. Ended up buying HISTORY's Japanese single "LOST." Found Dynamic Chord shuffleCD series 2nd on bilibili so I audio-ripped them. Yaaaas~ I have them now, but waiting for HnA for 320kbps. On that same account, I found Lily, Sayonara's 1st EP that I couldn't find for download so yays~ Also, I had 250 yen left right? So I was going to buy this one song from him that I also couldn't find. So here I am, all happy and ready to purchase. I clicked buy for that song, signed in, and had to click buy again right? In my quickness, I apparently clicked buy for another song and I clicked okay as I skimmed, assuming I had clicked the right song. When I had gotten to the title in the pop-up box I was like, wait. that's not the song title??! but it was too late ToT I am so ALSKJFKLASF. Now, I'm hoping I can get a refund (I hope they don't find out my account is not in Japan lol), so waiting for the e-mail receipt. It's taking foreverrrr .-. I spent most of the day in the art building painting with Arlene. Gah, I hate how I don't even seem close to finish? Though I left my still-life in her locker, I brought back the painting to work on it. But I didn't even work on it ToT Going back again tomorrow, plus D-Day at night~ Remind me to grab a venti caramel frap at Starbucks xD
I had a weird dream. I don't know, maybe because I was thinking of buying sculpting materials the other night? But anyway, in my dream I was in class and I set out my tools (it was a lot..?) and then Darrion came over and he was like questioning me if I needed all those tools. or something. And in my dream I couldn't explain why and stuff. Is this telling me, it's unnecessary? LOL.Labels: dynamic chord, history, lily sayonara
|
Annoying
written on Saturday, May 13, 2017 @ 1:45 AM ✈
I was so annoyed earlier. Maybe because I couldn't install Canon EOS Utility because I don't have the CD (it still bothers me that the CD isn't home?? like, did it even come with a CD?). The lame thing was, the solution was to change your system's language. Like ???? the heck Canon? It literally has nothing to do with using the utility/(important aspect of) system -.- fix the coding dang it.
Anyway, that. And then I was going to go shower. It's like 11pm. I get up and get my stuff. Not even a minute in, Steph gets up and goes to the restroom. I thought she was going to be quick, but she ended up brushing her teeth. I know her routine, so I knew she was going to shower and in my head I was like, "Forreal? I even got my stuff ready to shower and you decide to cut me?" Understand that it was 2 things in a row that wasn't going my way. And I was super tired alright.
I didn't really eat dinner. Not like I'm hungry or anything. Yesterday too. My only meal was In-N-Out with Jen around like 7-ish? And then some dumplings from Grams. Today it was only some chicken nuggets after class and then a slice of pizza not long ago. What's up with me, I don't feel like eating? Weird...
Summary of today: I spent this morning downloading/looking stuff up. Ended up buying HISTORY's Japanese single "LOST." Found Dynamic Chord shuffleCD series 2nd on bilibili so I audio-ripped them. Yaaaas~ I have them now, but waiting for HnA for 320kbps. On that same account, I found Lily, Sayonara's 1st EP that I couldn't find for download so yays~ Also, I had 250 yen left right? So I was going to buy this one song from him that I also couldn't find. So here I am, all happy and ready to purchase. I clicked buy for that song, signed in, and had to click buy again right? In my quickness, I apparently clicked buy for another song and I clicked okay as I skimmed, assuming I had clicked the right song. When I had gotten to the title in the pop-up box I was like, wait. that's not the song title??! but it was too late ToT I am so ALSKJFKLASF. Now, I'm hoping I can get a refund (I hope they don't find out my account is not in Japan lol), so waiting for the e-mail receipt. It's taking foreverrrr .-. I spent most of the day in the art building painting with Arlene. Gah, I hate how I don't even seem close to finish? Though I left my still-life in her locker, I brought back the painting to work on it. But I didn't even work on it ToT Going back again tomorrow, plus D-Day at night~ Remind me to grab a venti caramel frap at Starbucks xD
I had a weird dream. I don't know, maybe because I was thinking of buying sculpting materials the other night? But anyway, in my dream I was in class and I set out my tools (it was a lot..?) and then Darrion came over and he was like questioning me if I needed all those tools. or something. And in my dream I couldn't explain why and stuff. Is this telling me, it's unnecessary? LOL.Labels: dynamic chord, history, lily sayonara
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|