konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Finals are nearing
written on Friday, May 12, 2017 @ 2:45 AM ✈
One more week before I'm out of school!
Well, next week is finals; Tues is the last day of classes. I don't have much, well, just things that take time, but I think I can do it? Lately I haven't really been craving food; the stress is gone? Naw, it should be the opposite. But anyway, there's that, but also that I've been really productive. "Motivation" came back a little too late :p Well, at least it's back.
What I'm doing up? Uh, I just spent like 2 hours researching on how to purchase music from Amazon JP and iTunes JP. I was being extra careful :p but everything worked out! I spent less than 1500 yen at the store. The JP iTunes gift card was uh, maybe $3 more for the fee? Not bad, not bad. It was really difficult because I had to create a new account and was worried I might be scammed or whatnot, but after following tutorials on creating a separate JP account and making sure the site where I was purchasing the gift card was legit, it was pretty fun :D I still have 250 yen to use on that account. Hm. At least I know how to purchase from JP iTunes! Though if I could, I prefer not to ahaha. I was actually going to purchase from Amazon but they're so strict xD can't purchase outside of JP so I played it safe and bought from iTunes instead. I was close to buying more albums from Amazon but the CDs I wanted was mainly for the 1 song on there, but the rest were drama tracks/cast interviews (not that I mind having them, but I'd rather not purchase drama tracks etc). I couldn't resist and had purchased the last 2 Yumemigusa CD singles. Luckily, I didn't have to purchase 4 xD I really want to watch the stageplay, but the only person I know who had it doesn't plan on sharing it anymore due to some people stealing the video cuts ToT guess I gotta wait... ugh, and Tsukista is releasing I think 2 new stageplays?
-Tsukiuta. Stage
-Yumemigusa
-School Revolution
-Lunatic Party
-Rabbit Kingdom
sighs. TsukiPro & rejet always be releasing too much ToT B-pro company toooo > <
Anywho, we also got tickets to see Monsta X in SF in July yayssss~ getting tickets was so stressful. Speaking of stressful, got my classes for next year :p Still have no time for Japanese. whyyy ToT
Oh and Jen came back from home to drop off food to me; we also went out shopping for a bit and had In-n-Out and Starbucks~
Aight. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but oh wells. Probably not too important. Time to sleep. Goodnight.
|
Finals are nearing
written on Friday, May 12, 2017 @ 2:45 AM ✈
One more week before I'm out of school!
Well, next week is finals; Tues is the last day of classes. I don't have much, well, just things that take time, but I think I can do it? Lately I haven't really been craving food; the stress is gone? Naw, it should be the opposite. But anyway, there's that, but also that I've been really productive. "Motivation" came back a little too late :p Well, at least it's back.
What I'm doing up? Uh, I just spent like 2 hours researching on how to purchase music from Amazon JP and iTunes JP. I was being extra careful :p but everything worked out! I spent less than 1500 yen at the store. The JP iTunes gift card was uh, maybe $3 more for the fee? Not bad, not bad. It was really difficult because I had to create a new account and was worried I might be scammed or whatnot, but after following tutorials on creating a separate JP account and making sure the site where I was purchasing the gift card was legit, it was pretty fun :D I still have 250 yen to use on that account. Hm. At least I know how to purchase from JP iTunes! Though if I could, I prefer not to ahaha. I was actually going to purchase from Amazon but they're so strict xD can't purchase outside of JP so I played it safe and bought from iTunes instead. I was close to buying more albums from Amazon but the CDs I wanted was mainly for the 1 song on there, but the rest were drama tracks/cast interviews (not that I mind having them, but I'd rather not purchase drama tracks etc). I couldn't resist and had purchased the last 2 Yumemigusa CD singles. Luckily, I didn't have to purchase 4 xD I really want to watch the stageplay, but the only person I know who had it doesn't plan on sharing it anymore due to some people stealing the video cuts ToT guess I gotta wait... ugh, and Tsukista is releasing I think 2 new stageplays?
-Tsukiuta. Stage
-Yumemigusa
-School Revolution
-Lunatic Party
-Rabbit Kingdom
sighs. TsukiPro & rejet always be releasing too much ToT B-pro company toooo > <
Anywho, we also got tickets to see Monsta X in SF in July yayssss~ getting tickets was so stressful. Speaking of stressful, got my classes for next year :p Still have no time for Japanese. whyyy ToT
Oh and Jen came back from home to drop off food to me; we also went out shopping for a bit and had In-n-Out and Starbucks~
Aight. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but oh wells. Probably not too important. Time to sleep. Goodnight.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|