<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Home sweet home
written on Saturday, May 27, 2017 @ 1:32 AM ✈

A month later... I'M FINALLY HOME.

I was too lazy to post about finals week. It wasn't too bad, but I mean, I don't know what my grades will be ^^; At least pass aight? I went to the SHM end-of-the-year picnic. I thought it was going to be awkward, but it wasn't too bad! It was pretty fun. And the next day was end-of-the-year screening, and that was pretty good. Got my limited edition shirt! but maybe I should've gotten the black one instead.... or both? haha
If I had posted the day of my last finals, I think I would've paraphrased quite a lot of what my professors said when we parted. From Cameron, I think what really stood strong with me was how, if you didn't manage your time well or didn't do well this semester, learn from it and do better next semester, but don't think too much about it because it's already over and you can't do anything about it. Move on, basically. In summary, his lesson of the day was: persevere and attitude.

I actually sort of studied for History finals, but I still didn't know enough. Hopefully I still pass the class! Then I'm finally done with all the lower GEs *tears of joy* Interestingly, the class was emptier than usual... I wonder if our "law" of if you get an A in the class you don't need to take the final actually got "passed"? but I thought he said finals were required so he couldn't do that hm...

Man. I want a job, but this summer doesn't look like a good time for a job since I have so many outings & I'd feel bad needing to get those days off. I'll just play it safe... probably will volunteer for Dancing Cats (if they ever get back to me), apply for my friend's tutoring place for over the school year, and Yogurtland if it's still hiring then.

And I finally watched "Koe no Katachi"! BUT. Super dissatisfied by the ending -3- I did cry though for various parts of the movie. I really liked the aspect of it talking about friendships and bullying though, and also a little bit of problems the disabled may encounter. It makes me want to learn sign language, though I've been interested in a while. The other movie too, about the telepathic phone calls. (side note, I one time said "telepathetic" & didn't realize 'til my friends questioned me LOL) Is JSL any different from ASL? Hm....

Also, met up with the tumblr gal who bought my poster. I thought it was going to be awkward, but she's so outgoing! so it was only slightly awkward. Her friends were really chill; they seem barely a year younger than me, but I felt like a kid ^^; Her other shy friend was cosplaying this girl, but I don't know from what, but her personality (in those short minutes of meeting them) really seemed to match. She's like the megane shy girl if you know what I mean! who would blush easily ahaha I think her whole crew = the perfect set of manga/anime characters, from the cool to the weird/fun to the shy character. Complete set right there ahaha and they were pretty nice ^^ I think I'm sorta getting used to meeting new people? Still the awkward sheep that doesn't know what to say, but I think I can easily say hi and introduce myself decently.
Crap. I barely came home, and I had eaten so much that I'm a Wigglytuff and my stomach's uncomfortable and I feel like I can't breathe? Ah, I lost 7lbs since I weighed myself a month ago, but I think I easily just gained 5lbs ^^; Regret eating so much.... so uncomfy... I was eating pizza, and I felt nauseous but I kept eating... Dad burned the kitchen so we gotta paint it--should we paint the sky? And then, I didn't realize that I would have plans so early on in Daly City; there may be more changes/things to do than I imagined.

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life