konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Cello Mellow
written on Monday, August 14, 2017 @ 1:31 AM ✈
Damn... I didn't think I'd start reading again. But I did.
"Cello Mello" though... I think there were 5 short stories? They were so cute~ I definitely liked "Four Leaf Clover" but the final story, "Cello Mellow" was too cute. Actually, I think it's because it's been awhile, but -sigh- my heart ached. Can't help but tear. Because the cellist thought the waiter (for easy clarification) was mad at him--in reality, he was just jealous of all the girls he got with-- and because he started having dirty thoughts about him, he decided it's best if he left. The waiter then got really sad and you'd have to imagine a pretty emotional confession. I wasn't crying yet, but then it hit me y'know.
Another one is "Bokutachi wa Asu ni Mukatte Ikiru no Da" by Zaou Taishi. I think it's really cute, and it's pretty relatable, like when you have doubts in your relationships. Something like that. I seriously love this mangaka's style xD This had to do with the uke having super good luck, bringing their partner luck, but only if their feelings are mutual. He and his lover didn't know that, but their friend did. Their friend is such a lovable character! Because he was the third party, he sees everything clearer than those 2. And I love how much those 2 trusted him. One thing that I loved what he said was something along the lines of, luck doesn't fall upon you until you are truly happy without material goods. And I'm just like... :o
"Boku x Neko" was cute :DLabels: cello mello, manga, mangaka, Zaou Taishi
|
Cello Mellow
written on Monday, August 14, 2017 @ 1:31 AM ✈
Damn... I didn't think I'd start reading again. But I did.
"Cello Mello" though... I think there were 5 short stories? They were so cute~ I definitely liked "Four Leaf Clover" but the final story, "Cello Mellow" was too cute. Actually, I think it's because it's been awhile, but -sigh- my heart ached. Can't help but tear. Because the cellist thought the waiter (for easy clarification) was mad at him--in reality, he was just jealous of all the girls he got with-- and because he started having dirty thoughts about him, he decided it's best if he left. The waiter then got really sad and you'd have to imagine a pretty emotional confession. I wasn't crying yet, but then it hit me y'know.
Another one is "Bokutachi wa Asu ni Mukatte Ikiru no Da" by Zaou Taishi. I think it's really cute, and it's pretty relatable, like when you have doubts in your relationships. Something like that. I seriously love this mangaka's style xD This had to do with the uke having super good luck, bringing their partner luck, but only if their feelings are mutual. He and his lover didn't know that, but their friend did. Their friend is such a lovable character! Because he was the third party, he sees everything clearer than those 2. And I love how much those 2 trusted him. One thing that I loved what he said was something along the lines of, luck doesn't fall upon you until you are truly happy without material goods. And I'm just like... :o
"Boku x Neko" was cute :DLabels: cello mello, manga, mangaka, Zaou Taishi
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|