<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
I'm alive + MONSTA X
written on Sunday, July 30, 2017 @ 1:42 AM ✈

I've been lazy to update. Since watching BL dramas all day the past 2 weeks(?) I haven't posted, my wrists have been hurting. Maybe because of the sloppy posture I have when I type or rest my hands on my laptop. I took some breaks and tried to stretch my hands out and not use my laptop like that too often. Well, yeah, I got way too lazy to type. Right now, I'm typing on the PC with Jo's Razer keyboard. This clickity-clackity is so nice lol but so loud o.o Another reason is because... what the heck happened to my blog -.- Stupid photobucket changed their policies and now pictures can't be viewed by third-party unless the uploader's account is upgraded. What the fudge > > Would've been great if I saved the pictures beforehand... but who knew that was going to happen. Hmph.

----
~Trip to SF~
Anyway, It's been a lil' over a week since Monsta X's concert (17.07.21) ^^ Me & Jo took the Amtrak with Meimei, Mina, and Rinoa to the Westfield Mall in SF. It's them 3's first concert! Woop woop! To be honest, I really thought it might be a long ride, or even an awkward ride. Somehow we talked a lot about random things xD I got a little too excited talking about BL LOL them 2 actually watch! x'D And the ride didn't feel that long surprisingly. We hung out and "vlogged" around the mall. Meimei followed some fanpages on Twitter who were giving out concert freebies (or was she looking at the tags? haha) so we went out to grab some. It was sooo stressfullll LOL We weren't sure how we approach them for the freebies, but everyone we approached was really nice :D We found the people passing out the banners, but at the time, the staff was telling the line to scoot back, so they couldn't even hand it out to us because they were busy trying to move their stuff back. They just settled down but then were told to move the stuff back again. I helped them carry and move their box of stuff since they seemed to be struggling xD It was the first time that we ever attempted to grab any freebies. Well, also because we never got to the venue that early lol Because there was such a crowd/long line, people kept stopping to ask us what we were in line for/who was coming for a concert lol Yay Monsta X advertisement *insert laughing-crying emoji* After we got the banners, some other fans saw it and asked where they could get it. I felt like I was a volunteer lol guiding and telling people where the banners were.

~Pre-concert~
After that, it was almost 1pm. Jen and Jim came to pick me and Jo up, so we walked them 3 back to the mall first. (They were really close, yet so far away, from Minhyuk and them? I don't remember who was eating in the food court lol) And later they met up with Jessica, Arianne, and Louegie; while we went back to Jen's place. While Jo & Jen went on their lil' adventure, me & Jim went to play badminton with Chuck and his friend. I kept whining to Jim, saying why they keep stressing me out that day, meeting new people *insert laughing-crying emoji* It's been awhile since I played, even though I said I was just going to hit, I ended up going all out and turning into a bright red tomato. His friend really... sigh lol I don't know if it's because he was shy or whatever but I didn't know how to communicate with him? And I thought I was following the wrong doubles' rules or something because of him lol We didn't play too long; we left around 4:30 maybe? Jim's favorite "coach-nim" came around the time we were about to leave. I think I smashed/cleared a little too much ^^; Chuck took me and Jim home, and then we went out to eat. Chuck took Isaac and Jen drove us 4. We ate like we didn't in forever. (To be honest, I really didn't eat all day LOL I only had chips on the train x'D) Chuck dropped off Isaac before we got back; he was carrying a box of leftover Seagrams for us
[I never blogged about this, but a week or a few days before, we had a night of dinner and drinking. It was the most I've ever drank lol We weren't drunk, but my Asian glow was strong. They drank with me a lot because I seemed like the one who could hold their liquor x'D We watched a movie while the guys were getting sober. My head was starting to feel heavy? Maybe lol or I was just tired]
We didn't have time for me to shower since it was like 5:30 and we had to go catch the bus. There were some problems with traffic or something, so the bus was running late. We thought we were gonna be late. Luckily, we made it, and got in line with the other 3 who were already in line.

~Concert~
Getting into the venue was kinda fast. They had the "doorway" thingy security checks for metal/weapons? I sat with Jim, and Jo and Jen sat together. Me and Jim were way too tired LOL when the concert started, the bass started and it really hurt my heart. Seriously hurt ToT It took awhile for it to get adjusted. Happens all the time. We really didn't want to stand lol but you cannot not stand when everyone in front is standing up lol. We were right next to the stairway so we didn't really have anyone blocking our view of them, except the freakin' large speakers blocked the screen, so we couldn't really see the VCR. We cheered and whatnot for them, but when it came down to the VCRs or set change and everyone sat back down, me and Jim literally just slumped down in our seats, dead tired--partially from badminton too x'D I didn't take too many pics or videos, just little cuts, or videos of what I really wanted. I sooo regret not bringing my camcorder or Canon camera ToT they were allowedddd alsdkjf but to be honest, if I brought it, I would've been so engrossed in recording/taking pics that I wouldn't have been able to catch all the little things that happened on stage, from Kihyun and Wonho playing onstage during "I'll be there" I think, to Kihyun sneaking some candy into those hamster cheeks of his, to Wonho trying to aim for Shownu and got caught, to my poor bby Wonho hurting himself (I can't even remember when he hurt it, maybe before "Fighter"... it was some time after he took off his red sweater) Anyway, I was so worried about him, I literally had my eyes on him the whole time and then in "Fighter" there's a move where you "wave/worm" to the floor and you do a slight push-up. I was literally "nggggg" when he did it ToT (Later Jen said I.M. also hurt his arm) Me and Jim joined Jen & Jo in the next row since the 2 seats next to them coincidently remained empty, after their "red outfit" set. Me and Jim thought Jen and Jo were just eh about the concert bahaha they weren't screaming like we were xD they recorded a lot though I think. The special performances were <3 but too bad no Hyungwonnie ToT but Wonho be flirting with Minhyuk and Kihyun a lot LOL jk. The concert ended, and the staff closed the curtains too fast~ usually we'd take a pic with the stage, but then again, we had center seats for our past concerts lol

~Post-concert~
We met up outside and then we took the bus back to Jen's place. By the time we walked back, Meimei's mom came right on time lol It was already 11:30 maybe? They had a long ride back; we all showered and just knocked out. Of course, after we posted and everything. I think I still slept pretty late, considering I had to wash my hair etc.
----

The next morning, you can imagine I woke up really sore ToT I think afterward, we planned to film the cover, so we took a while with the outfits lol and then went out to Kukjae to buy some food. We had a picnic at a park(?) that we planned to film at, but it ended up being really windy, so we went to a different park. There happened to be a dog park. So many doggos~ and we hiked a bit. Went the wrong way so we went back xD Got to the place, attempted to dance/film, only to realize that in fact, we couldn't do it right LOL we might need to re-do it grrr. Then we grabbed Cool Tea Bar, went back to pack whatever we needed, and Jim drove me and Jo back home in Stockton. That night, Wonho had a V-live in SF I think. It looks like his arm is fine x'D he was doing such a weird dance ahaha like those inflatable guys.

Well, looks like this post drained my "memory" ability because I don't know what I need to post about lol I was supposed to go back to SJ tomorrow, but since friends want to hang out this week, I guess I'll go back the week after. These past 2 days, me and Jo danced like crazy, from the old Seagate. We're surprised we remember a lot, plus a lot that used to look hard, turned out to be really easy xD Side note, dad is nagging me about my tooth again ugh. Also, an update on Reno. It's gotten better. He's finished his medicine for a while now. 

Labels: ,


0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life