<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Woop!
written on Friday, October 6, 2017 @ 1:04 PM ✈

Just re-read my previous posts and ahahha I repeated quite a few things xD
Helping at Arlene's job was fun (I actually got paid $55 for staying longer, but even though I stayed longer, we didn't do anything more LOL) It was pretty cool because I did registration! One of the girls who actually worked there had to go deal with something and I so happened to be by Arlene, so she just told me to take over. Which shocked me because I don't know how to x'D At first Arlene said she got it, but there were just so many people so I just copied what she did and it worked well haha even Arlene was seeming to say I did well xD And when the girl came back, I was going to give her her seat back but she was like "you're good" ( =you can stay where you are LOL) Side note, she really reminds me of Samantha LOL the way she talks and acts x'D
Also, update. I will [do] have a YT for my art stuff :p

Went home for a day Wednesday, and Jim drove me back Thursday morning. Still had to skip ARTH though lolol I gots money for my birthday, but the more money I get, the guiltier I feel and the more I don't want the money LOL wow I'm weird x'D MONEY STRESSES ME OUT OK
Fire on the Fountain was lit last night! Celine was shooo cute in SJSU Hip Hop's performance~~ reppin' SHM ;D

In DSGN 100W today, we got into 2 groups to talk about interview questions. Everyone else was industrial design majors (& one graphic design major) and they were talking about their portfolio review and how they would get "cut" and I'm like wtf!? so scary ToT It's even possible to get cut in your last year. Isn't that kind of harsh? My friend explained that getting "cut" meant you can't say you got a BA or something...
We got our resumé and cover letters back; whew I did good! Got docked points only because the template had bolded the greeting & I forgot to put a signature in the salutations LOL

Side note. UCI already started school; Meimei kinda disappeared ^^; Well, actually I realized we talk less as a group. Seems everyone is really busy nowadays. We adultin' for reals now x')


A quote I came across on FB:
"Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion." SIMON SINEK

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life