<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Enjoying life?
written on Sunday, September 24, 2017 @ 12:32 AM ✈

I guess?
I'm sorta improving my work habits. I'm not procrastinating as much on ANI work (other areas still need work) but that's because I don't want to stay in the art building too long. Speaking of which, I just came back from there half an hour ago. It's really enjoyable working in the art building, but it's not like I really talk to anybody.

My laptop got fixed last week, and Michael from SuperTech Geek was really nice; had a cozy workstudio, it smelled nice too. He did song request, so we just listened to Kpop haha He was diggin' the music xD he's so chill. I got a lot more info about my laptop than the print shop could give me :p And he charged the same (at first he said $40, but then he said $30).

I died yesterday. I was stressing out over my resumé and cover letter for DSGN 100W 'cause I thought I did it wrong. But when I talked to him about it, he told me it was fine & accepted my work anyway. Even though he was being strict about the 10% similarity index on Turnitin lol He's actually pretty nice if you communicate well with him :p

Me and Steph have been eating out a lot ToT and she had me turn in my resumé to Gongcha. I did it :p Makes me want to apply to other jobs too lol Next Saturday I'll be helping Arlene's job set up for Saturday school. I get paid $40 xD woot woot.
Uh, I need a job... but I want an office one ahaha or retail... or Philz? hm...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life