<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
New phone!
written on Sunday, September 3, 2017 @ 2:06 AM ✈

Yay! So I got a new phone from the Serramonte mall. My LED has been broken for a while now. Anyway this is just a quick update.

We were at the mall, & we went to the T-mobile kiosk (we got there first instead of the main store on the other side of the mall). The guy, Leo, who helped us out was super nice and friendly, and fun to talk to. He happened to be the manager LOL (looks Filipino?) At first, we were just looking. The Samsung Note 8 & S8+ weren't charged so I asked him if they had any that were charged that we could look at. He thought about it with a smile, then said "you can use mine" & I'm like o.o lol He said it was fine since it's his other phone. I'm highly doubting that lol so there I was, stressing like heck, because I didn't know how to use it & I was scared I was going to break it or click something or SOMETHING lol I'm sweatin' so much using it x'D We asked about the difference between the Note & the S8 & he said it was just the pen LOL & that it wasn't worth buying the Note for a $130 difference just for a pen. I asked, how's the camera in low light *short pause* "it's okay" he says LOL So I got the S8+ (his was an S8). And then he managed to convince us to get a case too (that case was damn expensive x'D but it's sturdy so I guess) & he asked what color & we were looking at them. He said it'd look like his black case. So when I said I'll get the black one he was like, "we're matching now" & me and Jen just laughed x'D he sure does know how to talk, sell, & flirt(?) ahaha he's funny. Pricey. & it took me forever to set it up the way I want it too. At least everything transferred over though xD even my wallpaper & lockscreen! Mind-blown x'D

Let's try to keep the phone longer than 2 years lol The phone was around $800, down-payment was $80 ($30/mo since we're financing), case was... $50. Oh yeah, he asked if we wanted a screen protector & I asked him if they had tempered & he shook his head & sorta whispered "I got mine from Amazon" LOL & earlier when he asked if we wanted a case, he showed us how sturdy their cases were by banging the side of his phone on the edge of the table really loudly LOL
Then me & Jen went to Nina's I think & ended up buying... quite a lot of stuff ^^; over $100. woops

Meant to run away from the 100 degree+ heat in SJ, but it's pretty hot here in Daly City too. Stockton is about the same as SJ. Still cooler than the apartment though :p
Jim got her ears pierced :o
Yesterday we had dinner at Fai Gor's place, & I had drinks & got sleepy haha apparently face got red after 1 bottle oops x'D I wanted dessert but it was late so there wasn't any close-by dessert stores. So we went to Safeway to buy cake, only to realize too late none of us brought money. So Chuck had to pay for my chocolate cake lol it's not even my bday & he had to pay for a cake I wanted LOL

Ugh, I have lots to do. I feel sorta disorganized--not yet procrastinating-- but feel like I have so much to do, don't know what to do first, etc. I want to sleep but... gots to work...

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life