<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Hustlin'
written on Thursday, September 28, 2017 @ 12:11 AM ✈

Woop woop!
I've been pretty productive this semester so far, I think. Less procrastination definitely. I still need to hurry up & work on my portfolio.

Anyway, today was a good day! I think I talked to many different people, getting into groups (pairs, in one case) and talking to my classmates whom I don't usually talk to hahaha especially Johnny. He kept "scolding" me for holding the door open for the class lol at the third door he said, "Justina. Get away from the door" LOL I cannot x'D Afterward, in modeling, Heather asked me to be part of their group~ saves me trouble from needing to find one (also on Monday, because Callum kept going on about cheddar biscuits last Wednesday, Val brought some! They were yum ^^) I also kept seeing Jonathan (David & Kendall's friend who always dropped by ANI12 freshman year) because I've been working in the art building, so I greet him too. And then Michael from 51a was also friendly to talk to ^^ I'm always happy to greet Uli when he's working too :D

Today, as I was just sitting down to eat in the Student Union, this Asian dude approached me. I was so alert because I was worried it might be another "Joey" incident, but he ended up being really nice. He just needed to do a survey for his psych class. He told me he got rejected so many times and all I could say was "oh..." x'D I mean, I'm still shocked from this encounter lol I told him my name & he was like "oh, my name is Justin." Me: "Oh, ahaha... hahaha..." LOL

Minar's first day at Davis today! Her classes seem fun ^^ Have fun there usagi! Don't stress too much, like me x'D
ALSO (I keep forgetting this lol) I want to start recording some processes as I'm working so look out for short videos! Probably on my tumblr... thought about putting it on YT too but naw.

Purchases:
- BTS 2017 summer package (darn you stephhhh x'D)
-Stevie Hoang "Undiscovered"
-future* BTS - "Her" L

I'm broke. We've been eating out so much ToT & then I also want NU'EST W'S new album... :( & other stuff... recently just turned in a resumé to Gongcha buuuut, don't think I'ma get hired o.o should apply for the library job lol

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life