<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
Finals & work...
written on Sunday, December 10, 2017 @ 2:19 PM ✈

... is not a good combo x'D

I was, of course, closing again. I worked at the Ice Rink. The manager there when I got there-- she was like 18 y/o-- was addressing me, but she called me Kathy x'D I was like, I'm not Kathy lolol she said I really looked like her haha. Anyway, after I clocked in, Andrew came in a lil' bit later and was manager for my shift. He brought 2 other guys (his friends?) to work and they all ended up taking me home after closing.

It was busy like usual. Okay, maybe more than usual; we had a never-ending crowd for like 2 or 3 hours OTL. Everyone at the window was dying. We were so busy we had to ask for a worker from Christmas in the Park. It was Benson! haha
I also saw Chazny! To be honest, he looked really familiar but I wasn't sure who he was lolol and my only guess was, Chazny. I was working at the window when he and his friends came up. I was finishing up a drink. I look up and see him on the side, coming up. He flashes me this really bright, gentle, innocent cute smile (Okay. Y'all know I'm a sucker for eyes and smiles) And I don't remember how I reacted, but I turn back to finish up with the customer. He comes up to the window and asks for 3 large chocolates, so I start making them while constantly thinking, why'd he smile... Then Derek who was working next to me was like, give it to him for free. I'm like, okay in my head, thinking, so he works with us? My mind is just constantly thinking lol. So then he and Derek starts talking about working tomorrow and I'm like, okay, so he does. He was also saying he feels bad getting 3 large drinks (for his friends) and was gonna pay for it but Derek was like nah, you good. After giving his friends the drinks, he asks Derek for one more large. I couldn't stand not knowing so I ask him, have we worked together before? And he was telling me his first shift at Christmas in the Park a week or 2 ago and I'm still trying to think lol Derek finishes up and Chazny leaves.
After a while I was turn to Derek, what was his name? Derek laughs and says he doesn't remember his name. And I say, oh so you just recognized him? He says they worked together last night. lol. And I say, was his name Chazny? And Derek goes, oh yeah. Lol And I'm feeling bad forgetting Chazny xD (Sorry Chaz)
Hey, to my credit I did remember him, just wasn't sure xD He looked different okay. He wasn't wearing the hat, and he was dressed so fanxy. So adorable haha. Awwww
Anyway, also saw Jassimran and Jessamae!

Okay, that was probably all. Me and Steph be waking up too late to do anything before work ^^; Same with today too. OTL Well, I slept to my heart's content Friday night because I was dead tired from the week. Not to mention, I was out all Friday from 9am for final, to picking up my Tonton Friends package (look forward to an unboxing!), to having the winter Party Banter meeting (we doing some character designs :p), to going to 14F later that night.
I have work soon! I didn't pick up a shift to close, but that's what Tom did... denied that 1st one but decided to book me for closing. AGAIN. I hate being an available 20 y/o LOL (minors can't do closing) Also planning to work 'til end of December, since the season's gonna be over and might as well.
I want Parmesan bites.
~Lip & lip & hips~

EDIT: EEYYYY I just got my paycheck~ :D

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life