konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Cuffing season?
written on Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 5:26 AM ✈
Just got off work. My co-worker Andrew walked me up to campus since he lived on campus. He's pretty chill. A good friend :3
An awkward-ish walk though LOL
Let's start from the beginning of work.
Shannon (our manager) was running late because of her previous work, so we were all waiting for the booth to open. I greeted Andrew when I got there. It's my first time opening/prepping so it was cool. It was slow today; it didn't start to rush until after 8.
Overall, it was a good day. I was busy at the window for the most part. Talked to Stephanie, Cynthia, and Love-lie (Loveline? I forget) a lot today. Talked to others too, but not as much. When I was going for lunch, Andrew was telling Shannon he'll take over my window 'cause he was washing dishes, but he said the wrong name LOL
[Also, we have this contest where if we make a really good looking chocolate, we take a pic and it gets posted or something? So Shannon said I made it really nice but I didn't tell them to take a pic (I'm not really into the contests lol) & I all said was thanks, then I made my 2nd one & she said, that one's good too, here let me take a pic. So I did x'D And she was telling my co-workers that I made it really good & they need to beat it. At some point she also mentioned not to pre-sleeve the cups, and that I knew what I was doing because I didn't pre-sleeve the cups and I make nice snowmen hot chocolate x'D I got 2 pics, one in the beginning of work, and another towards the middle of work. I don't know why Shannon always watches me LOL I think she realized I'm not the type to really show myself off lol]
It was towards the last couple hours of work. Andrew got into a strife with some customers. Shannon ended up just giving them the drinks for free & said it wasn't even worth dealing with (over payment). Speaking of which, apparently we got some fake $100 last week. Today I got a really old $20 and we couldn't tell if it was real or not, so we had to ask for a different bill.
Anyway, minutes later, when we had down time, Andrew turns to our other co-worker, Roy (whom he was talking with when the customers started arguing with him) and Roy was like, still thinking about it? to which he nodded, and I'm like aw :( I know how he feels because that was me when a customer "yelled" at me for not having a 'cash only' sign. She didn't yell at me, but she was my customer, so, yeah. I almost had another customer who wanted to argue about the 'cash only' sign; luckily, they only grumbled about it and walked away. I could just feel his whole mood drop.
When we were cleaning up, Andrew asked where I parked, to which I said I walked, and he said he'll walk me. Shannon, who was listening on, said psychhh, you were going to walk alone young lady? x'D (managers don't let us walk home alone after 12:30am) At first I thought we were going to walk with Cynthia and Gloria, but they said bye to us halfway, so it ended up being just me and Andrew walking to campus.
--
Woops, I took a break from typing. Just finished showering & is currently masking. Always sleeping late + cold weather = really bad/dry skin. My hands have been really dry too, from that, & the bleach during work. I really need to do laundry tomorrow too... but anyway, to continue my story...
So Andrew & I are walking to campus. He's judging me for not going to parties and getting f*d up ("let loose," he says), asking 'bout my major. Afterwards, he asks me what kind of art I like (technically), and y'all know I ain't a Old Masters kind of gal, but if I had to answer... I told him if he meant an art era, it'd probably be Impressionism. And he was like, so like van Gogh. I tell him I don't particularly like that, instead, more of Monet. MAH-nay (Manet), he says.
Me: hm? no, Monet.
Him: You mean Manet.
Me: No~ that's a different artist.
And here he continues to argue with me that he's right LOL "ask your roommate, ask your boyfriend. I think I'm right about this." Of course, this is just us joking around.
Then he asks, "are you seeing someone?" I answer no~ and he says, "Sorry, this is a weird question". And I'm thinking in my head, yes it is, why you suddenly ask that~, but answer "It's totally fine~ but no, I'm not seeing anyone." He asks me if I knew what "cuffing season" was. I didn't, but I heard of it; it was the feeling of needing to be in a relationship, he said. So he's asking me why etc. I don't remember what I said? Something along the lines of: not thinking about it, too busy for it. He asks, "so the guys in animation are no good?" I answer, "..... mm, not my type?" And he goes "OKAY. Right through the heart. Dayum" (or something) lolol And I try to answer it better lol He tells me that he gets that question too, about why he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he answers that he just got out of a 10-month thing and doesn't want to get back into another one so fast. I don't remember if there was something else to that. Then he asks me, "so what's your type?" I really hate this question because I can never answer it lol I tell him that I don't really know/have one? And he keeps trying to get me to say, so I answer, "someone nice?" He said that's too general, that as a friend, he'll help me narrow it down LOL And I keep telling him it's really hard etc. So he says, "okay, how about an ideal date?" That's even harder because no one's ever asked me that. LOL So I'm thinking. I answer along the lines of: going out to eat... it doesn't matter as long as it's with the guy I like (?)... but I did want to go to the zoo.
He asks, don't I want a date at the museum, and I say, I actually don't like going to museums LOL and then I mention the zoo. I think at this point, we reached the spot where we have to part ways. I was slightly away from him, but he extended his arm so I gave him a hug. And he said "walk home safe, I'll see you tomorrow."
...
Yup. It was a slightly awkward convo ^^;
I wonder if I forgot anything... anyway, it's 5:22am right now. I think I'm done masking. Wow, I better wake up at a decent time tomorrow.
I meant to write about that day we pulled an all-nighter at the library on Tues; I'll write tomorrow. This post ended up being quite long ^^;
By the way Minar, that was a really cute story! I could see a whole drama unfolding haha (plus, I also thought it was a story you wrote on yourself LOL at first. I could totally imagine her as you. *raises eyebrows, up & down* You be seeing your neighbor and classmate on the buses LOL
Also, totally understand the "I-remember-them, they-don't-remember-me" thing x'D
Alright, forreal goodnight. My shoulder blades hurt and I'm sleepy ZZzzz
|
Cuffing season?
written on Saturday, December 16, 2017 @ 5:26 AM ✈
Just got off work. My co-worker Andrew walked me up to campus since he lived on campus. He's pretty chill. A good friend :3
An awkward-ish walk though LOL
Let's start from the beginning of work.
Shannon (our manager) was running late because of her previous work, so we were all waiting for the booth to open. I greeted Andrew when I got there. It's my first time opening/prepping so it was cool. It was slow today; it didn't start to rush until after 8.
Overall, it was a good day. I was busy at the window for the most part. Talked to Stephanie, Cynthia, and Love-lie (Loveline? I forget) a lot today. Talked to others too, but not as much. When I was going for lunch, Andrew was telling Shannon he'll take over my window 'cause he was washing dishes, but he said the wrong name LOL
[Also, we have this contest where if we make a really good looking chocolate, we take a pic and it gets posted or something? So Shannon said I made it really nice but I didn't tell them to take a pic (I'm not really into the contests lol) & I all said was thanks, then I made my 2nd one & she said, that one's good too, here let me take a pic. So I did x'D And she was telling my co-workers that I made it really good & they need to beat it. At some point she also mentioned not to pre-sleeve the cups, and that I knew what I was doing because I didn't pre-sleeve the cups and I make nice snowmen hot chocolate x'D I got 2 pics, one in the beginning of work, and another towards the middle of work. I don't know why Shannon always watches me LOL I think she realized I'm not the type to really show myself off lol]
It was towards the last couple hours of work. Andrew got into a strife with some customers. Shannon ended up just giving them the drinks for free & said it wasn't even worth dealing with (over payment). Speaking of which, apparently we got some fake $100 last week. Today I got a really old $20 and we couldn't tell if it was real or not, so we had to ask for a different bill.
Anyway, minutes later, when we had down time, Andrew turns to our other co-worker, Roy (whom he was talking with when the customers started arguing with him) and Roy was like, still thinking about it? to which he nodded, and I'm like aw :( I know how he feels because that was me when a customer "yelled" at me for not having a 'cash only' sign. She didn't yell at me, but she was my customer, so, yeah. I almost had another customer who wanted to argue about the 'cash only' sign; luckily, they only grumbled about it and walked away. I could just feel his whole mood drop.
When we were cleaning up, Andrew asked where I parked, to which I said I walked, and he said he'll walk me. Shannon, who was listening on, said psychhh, you were going to walk alone young lady? x'D (managers don't let us walk home alone after 12:30am) At first I thought we were going to walk with Cynthia and Gloria, but they said bye to us halfway, so it ended up being just me and Andrew walking to campus.
--
Woops, I took a break from typing. Just finished showering & is currently masking. Always sleeping late + cold weather = really bad/dry skin. My hands have been really dry too, from that, & the bleach during work. I really need to do laundry tomorrow too... but anyway, to continue my story...
So Andrew & I are walking to campus. He's judging me for not going to parties and getting f*d up ("let loose," he says), asking 'bout my major. Afterwards, he asks me what kind of art I like (technically), and y'all know I ain't a Old Masters kind of gal, but if I had to answer... I told him if he meant an art era, it'd probably be Impressionism. And he was like, so like van Gogh. I tell him I don't particularly like that, instead, more of Monet. MAH-nay (Manet), he says.
Me: hm? no, Monet.
Him: You mean Manet.
Me: No~ that's a different artist.
And here he continues to argue with me that he's right LOL "ask your roommate, ask your boyfriend. I think I'm right about this." Of course, this is just us joking around.
Then he asks, "are you seeing someone?" I answer no~ and he says, "Sorry, this is a weird question". And I'm thinking in my head, yes it is, why you suddenly ask that~, but answer "It's totally fine~ but no, I'm not seeing anyone." He asks me if I knew what "cuffing season" was. I didn't, but I heard of it; it was the feeling of needing to be in a relationship, he said. So he's asking me why etc. I don't remember what I said? Something along the lines of: not thinking about it, too busy for it. He asks, "so the guys in animation are no good?" I answer, "..... mm, not my type?" And he goes "OKAY. Right through the heart. Dayum" (or something) lolol And I try to answer it better lol He tells me that he gets that question too, about why he doesn't have a girlfriend, and he answers that he just got out of a 10-month thing and doesn't want to get back into another one so fast. I don't remember if there was something else to that. Then he asks me, "so what's your type?" I really hate this question because I can never answer it lol I tell him that I don't really know/have one? And he keeps trying to get me to say, so I answer, "someone nice?" He said that's too general, that as a friend, he'll help me narrow it down LOL And I keep telling him it's really hard etc. So he says, "okay, how about an ideal date?" That's even harder because no one's ever asked me that. LOL So I'm thinking. I answer along the lines of: going out to eat... it doesn't matter as long as it's with the guy I like (?)... but I did want to go to the zoo.
He asks, don't I want a date at the museum, and I say, I actually don't like going to museums LOL and then I mention the zoo. I think at this point, we reached the spot where we have to part ways. I was slightly away from him, but he extended his arm so I gave him a hug. And he said "walk home safe, I'll see you tomorrow."
...
Yup. It was a slightly awkward convo ^^;
I wonder if I forgot anything... anyway, it's 5:22am right now. I think I'm done masking. Wow, I better wake up at a decent time tomorrow.
I meant to write about that day we pulled an all-nighter at the library on Tues; I'll write tomorrow. This post ended up being quite long ^^;
By the way Minar, that was a really cute story! I could see a whole drama unfolding haha (plus, I also thought it was a story you wrote on yourself LOL at first. I could totally imagine her as you. *raises eyebrows, up & down* You be seeing your neighbor and classmate on the buses LOL
Also, totally understand the "I-remember-them, they-don't-remember-me" thing x'D
Alright, forreal goodnight. My shoulder blades hurt and I'm sleepy ZZzzz
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|