<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
PMS...ing?
written on Tuesday, January 2, 2018 @ 4:51 AM ✈

Wouldya look at the time.

I just finished lettering with my Speedball dip pen and silver ink on my painted galaxy sketchbook cover. Calligraphy really strains my hand and back ^^; but the outcome is super nice! I never thought to paint my sketchbook cover but it definitely makes me want to art more! instead of looking at the cover that says "mixed media".

I was going to start my bullet journal again, but I was too lazy to take out my rulers right now, so I'ma just blog about today, wait for my hair to dry and sleep. Biri came back today, so I don't think I'ma sleep in ^^;
Speaking of bullet journals, I was watching a lot of "plan with me" videos, and it seems everyone's Januray/2018 theme is gold and winter lolol so now I want some gold pens or inks. Speaking of my stationery stuff, I want to start a stamp collection lol

Today I baked potatoes, but I didn't evenly coat them with oil, so some stuck to the foil when I tried to flip them and I didn't evenly bake them so one side was a lil' more cooked. Biri came back then, and I was actually on Barnes & Noble's website. I purchased "Art of Blizzard" because it was on an incredible saleeee. Online only, so I got it shipped to me.

--
Anyway, PMS-ing.
I don't know why but I was getting annoyed today at work? For the first time since I've started working there. Like, forreal annoyed. I think it's because Andrew (econ major) was working next to me and I just didn't like the way he was talking??? It felt like he was trying to tell me how I should be doing things and stuff, and sometimes when he asks me questions, and I answer them normally, he answers back as if I gave him attitude??? Like??? I don't even know. -huge sigh-
**distracted. look who bought more CDs??? but hey, I stopped myself from the other ones LOL**
So yeah. He was working next to me. And when I started getting annoyed, I was legit thinking, "can I switch with Ryan so I can work next to Chazny?" (I was seriously so happy to see him when he and Andrew & Ryan came from the other booth. And then I thought about that dream LOL) And then I guess what really hit me was, I was helping some customers and I had ordered coffee from Joley for another customer. I was occupied, but I knew Henry and them were asking about someone's coffee but I thought they had picked up the coffee from the window that was for the security guard. After I finished and went to grab my coffee, it was "swooped," as Joley called it. And then after going around, we found out Reese had thrown it out just minutes from when I went to get it. And then Andrew had the nerve to pretty much blame me??? Saying why I didn't say anything when they asked. UHHH first of all. They only said "coffee" so how am I supposed to know they were talking about my "large french roast" when I was finishing up with another customer? Second, if it's not your coffee... WHY'D YOU TAKE IT. (I don't know who took it, I just know I glanced and saw Henry holding a capped cup) Although I was laughing and joking it off, I was about to start crying??? but Joley made me a new cup really fast so yeah. Also because Chazny came back from his lunch so that sorta saved me too. (When Chazny was going off to lunch, he walked by me and I jokingly in my head was thinking, what if he hung his apron around my neck hahaha... WELL. He almost did LOL He asked "do you want a double apron?" and I shook my head while smiling and he made it seem like he was going to put it over my head anyway, but then he just smiled and continued walking toward the door) I was glad when he took the station next to me. He already made my day from joking around. We were just standing around, and Chaz was messing around, pretended he would squirt whipped cream on my counter, and after I said "don't do it" jokingly... HE DID IT ANYWAY. And I told him that he had to clean it up and he threw a towel on it instead of cleaning it with a napkin alskdjf this boy. And I pretended that I was going to put that whipped cream rag on his face and he was like "you wouldn't dare" LOL
We also chatted a bit. He was saying how he was going to enjoy his shift today, and I was like why. He said "Because I have you... -turns to his right- I have them two... -turns to the people on our left- those two... -turns to the back- them" I interrupt and say "that's everyone!" (technically said simultaneously) and he turns to the back room "and those two" and turns back to me laughing. 

It was a slow day so to be honest, a lot of us just milled about and found busy work ^^; I had 4 small cups of hot chocolate... wow. When Dan and I were going on our lunch, Chazny asked Liz if he could take a 2nd lunch after giving me a glance as I passed by, and asking if I'm going on my break, to which I said I was going on my lunch LOL (and then of course, it's gonna be me overthinking stuff) I just ate an It's-It for lunch. It was good~
(Skye and Kat were talking about how nice Henry's teeth were LOL and then he mentioned about how he and his girlfriend were gonna open a clinic together (Bekah already announced this to the staff earlier LOL) HOW CUTE. He said, next month is going to be 2 years together (me eavesdropping when he was talking to Ryan lolol))
When I got back from my lunch, there wasn't anything to do, so I joined Chazny at the coffee station. He was getting overwhelmed with so many coffee orders ahaha He asked me if I had anything to do, and I told him if Reese had anything for me~ and I looked at Reese at his right, and he was like "no, you can stay here and help me" or something along those lines. I ended up going on my Snapchat, and snapchatted us ahaha (Despite seeing me using Snapchat, he wouldn't add me hmph. LOL) Oh yeah, he and Ryan were roasting marshmallows in the fire... and he took out a flaming marshmallow omg LOL caught that on snapchat ahaha

At the end, we got churros from the other booth~ Also, Reese literally put everyone on their 10 minute break at the same time, so it was like a party in the back room. While we were cleaning up, I put my drink on the counter on the side. And even though Chaz knew, he jokingly said, "this is trash right~" while holding it up to me and I whined "nooo~" Of course he put it back on the counter. I refilled it and added whipped cream and stuff again and set it aside. They were cleaning the counters later, and whoever it was picked up my drink, but Chaz got it for me, telling them it was mine. And I got it back from him. I again, filled it up and added whipped cream (both times, it wasn't a full refill okay LOL) and I set it in front of the coffee station/pots. When we were pretty much done, I was going to grab my drink. Chazny was in front of it and he pointed to it saying "that's probably yours?" And I jokingly whined, "what's that supposed to mean~" and he said "nothing. you have a sweet tooth right?" to which I nodded.
Earlier when they were going to throw away the apple cider, Chaz had got a cup (this was before we closed) and I was manning the coffee station. I put a lid on it for him and lettered his name on it. He kinda left it there for a long while, but he came over to sip after refilling the coolers. He was digging under ice/ice water so his hands were red, so the hot apple cider warmed them. And considering how long he left it there, he was like "still warm." I looked at him and he asked if I wanted to try it. Of course, no, because I prefer sparkling cider LOL I was kinda disappointed he didn't say anything about my lettering (I had lettered "happy new year!" on one of the cups and Henry saw it and said it was cute ^u^) but when he came back a second time, he asked if I wrote his name, and gave me a smile, but was teasing me that I wrote his name like an equation, something about log and power LOL

While we were cleaning, he and Joley just kept dancing ahahaha I was standing by the coffee window drinking my hot chocolate, and he was cleaning the window and somehow... almost fell out the window LOL and he was saying "for safety reasons, I'm going to hook onto someone" and he hooked his foot on my ankle??? LOL
I don't know what song came up, but I was slightly behind him as he finished the coffee window counter and was going towards the front counters, and I guess it was a lit song?
And he literally... a sexy dance of sorts... no joke. Internally fangirled. It was like a body roll? Seriously, he was making me laugh all day. I was drinking my hot chocolate and he did it again in front of the counter, and I literally choked on my drink. Aigoo x'D I forreal love watching him (& Joley) dance.

So sorry this is way out of order, but things keep coming back to me lol so around like 9ish, 10, Liz sent people out to advertise because we were slow. Advertise as in, walk around with drinks, pretending they bought the drinks y'know LOL I was fantasizing in my head, what if they sent us to go but to be honest, it was going to be super awkward and embarrassing so I was glad they told Chaz to go. Liz said to not lose him, he needed to go with someone, and he chose to go with Ryan. So them 2 awkwardly went around LOL A couple... LOL I cannot. The second time they came back to "recreate their drinks," Chazny was... trying to be sexy at the door. OTL I cannot. He was so CRINGY. I literally got goosebumps. But at the same time it was so funny xD Liz was teasing them, that they legit look like a gay couple out there (naw, I don't think so though LOL) and she sent Bekah and Skye with them later, but not long, Bekah came back saying she gave up because it was super awkward LOL

Hm... seems like that's all.
So today was pretty rocky--with my mood--but thanks to Chaz, Joley, Henry, Bekah, Dan, Liz, and Reese, it ended up pretty fun again. ^^ I'm seriously going to miss everyone, especially Chaz of course, but yay~ I'll probably see him again tomorrow. (Not trying to be mean, but low-key glad Andrew has the day off tomorrow...)

Alright, how did this post take an hour to write. Lol. Because Chaz does too many weird things.

Also, last night I slept around 5am too because I was posting the digital galaxy speedpaint and I showered late. Goodnights now!
[Reading this must be as tedious as it is for me to write it all out xD]

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life