<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6139960307908309945?origin\x3dhttp://life-of-sheep.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
konnichiwa~

Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/

find me:
The new year
written on Monday, January 1, 2018 @ 2:24 AM ✈

Happy new year!
I can't believe it's already 2018.

I spent the new year with my co-workers! Oh how much I love them; they make me happy :3 (Although some of them though.... > >) ANYWAY. Nothing special at work today. Pretty slow. Random crowds here and there. It was also Reese's first shift as manager, though Liz was "babysitting" lol I worked with the Le siblings today~ (Henry, Randy, and Liz) There were lots of laughs today :3 I didn't get to take my 10min break... ^^; Tom also came by. And he checked on me that I got my tips back lol I feel bad making everyone worry about my tips. And every time he leaves, he always thanks me but I didn't do anything...?

The Ice Rink closed early today. CITP didn't need everyone, so me and Bekah clocked out (doesn't seem like she wanted to stay anyway lol) While we were finishing up at the ice rink, we were just standing around. Somehow I ended up between Henry and Randy lol And when I was helping to bag the trash cans, my apron fell, and Henry picked it up for me. Earlier, I was flapping my time card, and pricked my cheek, and I quietly said to myself "oww, I scratched myself" and he was like "are you okay?" At first I was ??? but then realized why he asked lol he's such a brotherly figure, I feel so loved :3 (shh, he has a girlfriend) We were all teasing Henry about his "year old boba" LOL because it was 2018 ahahaha. Also found out he's a graduate from UOP omg x'D for dentistry.
Oh, I was behind Bekah while we working and I was trying to get by, and her ponytail whacked me, like, right across my brows. Henry so happened to be in front of me and saw it all happen x'D

Hmm, seems like a good day.
Before going to work, I did a 30 minute digital painting of the same galaxy as the one I painted on my sketchbook cover. I think I really got into skies and galaxies ^^ so hopefully I'll explore more. I also feel like I'm getting more into traditional painting?
I've been trying to be active on Amino, and I posted my painting on the groups, and I got a really positive response. I've been feeling really good, really positive, so I've been thinking about some new year resolutions :3 Still not organized enough yet. Hopefully, 2018 will be full of creativity for me ^^
I also didn't wash my hair yesterday & slept with my braids on, so my hair was super curly (Jim called them curly fries OMG x'D) & I didn't want to braid them again so I was going to do loops, but they got messy pretty soon, so I just went with simple loose pigtails in the front :p
Anyway, I'ma try to do more speedpaintings or stuff this year. Covers? but I doubt I have time for that. Maybe going to SJSU hip hop :p And learning more recipes ^^
I cooked omurice with spam today ^^

0 comment[s] | back to top






© 2012 - Layout created by Afeeqah.
Do you know ? Honesty is the best policy in life