konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Love Live 6th Stage!
written on Monday, February 5, 2018 @ 1:21 AM ✈
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EGG.
I've been working on the egg since like 12pm. I did well and all, only for my classmate to tell me my values did not have enough contrast so I redid it. Now theres a lot more darks. But is it too dark? Aiyah.
Also, I was watching Maji LOVE LIVE 6th stage. Not HD but OMG. STILL LOVE.
Hontoni saikou suteji! <3
HEAVENS' first stage, & OMG they were crying so much ToT
MAMO. WHY YOU CRY SO MUCH.
Terashii & Mamo are such best friends omg <3
Tattsun is so adorable? like?? Maeno's makeup & hair is <3 (Dude, Maeno's so cute??)
Kiryun's seiyuu is so cute?? hahaha
Daiki's adorable~
My precious loves.
Also, watched 연애하루전 (A Day Before Us) on Youtube. The English subs are slow updates, but it's really cute! And the OST is <3 Watching that led to a Dingo playlist called, When a Man Loves a Woman, I think? I thought it was a live-action of A Day Before Us because they were so similar haha
Ah... I feel like I have lots to do this week ^^; I'm not procrastinating.. at the same time I'm procrastinating on other stuff? Well, I've been waking up pretty early lately anyway. Let's make it a habit? I'm probably gonna die mid-way into the semester LOL
Alright, time to go fold my laundry & get ready to sleep... & fall in to post-6th stage feels ToT
I LOVE UTAPRI
|
Love Live 6th Stage!
written on Monday, February 5, 2018 @ 1:21 AM ✈
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EGG.
I've been working on the egg since like 12pm. I did well and all, only for my classmate to tell me my values did not have enough contrast so I redid it. Now theres a lot more darks. But is it too dark? Aiyah.
Also, I was watching Maji LOVE LIVE 6th stage. Not HD but OMG. STILL LOVE.
Hontoni saikou suteji! <3
HEAVENS' first stage, & OMG they were crying so much ToT
MAMO. WHY YOU CRY SO MUCH.
Terashii & Mamo are such best friends omg <3
Tattsun is so adorable? like?? Maeno's makeup & hair is <3 (Dude, Maeno's so cute??)
Kiryun's seiyuu is so cute?? hahaha
Daiki's adorable~
My precious loves.
Also, watched 연애하루전 (A Day Before Us) on Youtube. The English subs are slow updates, but it's really cute! And the OST is <3 Watching that led to a Dingo playlist called, When a Man Loves a Woman, I think? I thought it was a live-action of A Day Before Us because they were so similar haha
Ah... I feel like I have lots to do this week ^^; I'm not procrastinating.. at the same time I'm procrastinating on other stuff? Well, I've been waking up pretty early lately anyway. Let's make it a habit? I'm probably gonna die mid-way into the semester LOL
Alright, time to go fold my laundry & get ready to sleep... & fall in to post-6th stage feels ToT
I LOVE UTAPRI
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|