konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Taking Lessons
written on Saturday, February 3, 2018 @ 1:22 AM ✈
I'm currently taking the Sexual Assault Prevention education thingy. So many freakin' slides, when am I doneee I just want to sleeeep.
But anyway, I'm on the trauma section. And they mention that trauma causes them to recall the event hesitantly or have difficulty recalling things in a linear fashion... so if studies show that trauma impacts memory... why do lawyers question rape victims in such way and says they're lying because they couldn't recall things? Like, wouldn't the question be invalid anyway? (or does this only happen in movies, lol, with the questioning etc)
Finally done OTL
---
Today I woke up early to go work with Arlene in the ART building, but I got distracted by Uta no Prince-sama: Shining Live lol I played too much xD I was confused at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I finally headed over at around 1:30 LOL Mckenzie brought leftover Psycho Donuts from work! Worked for a bit, and then we went to the SU for Starbucks. Afterward, we went to 14F. Gah, I spaced out and was daydreaming here and there. And thinking about all the things I want/need to do.
Afterward, I walked Arlene to the parking garage, and then she dropped me off at home. It's been a long day ^^; I've been pretty productive this semester? Hahaha. Ate dinner of curry. After I showered, I tried to catch up with the Google/Udacity thing. 1 hour of basics OTL. Am I ever gonna catch up ahaha
Steph just came back from ASTRO's concert. She seems dead again ahaha. She's showering right now, which means she'll be sleeping soon. My tummy hasn't been feeling well because it's here. At least it'll be gone when Jonny teaches at hip hop! Speaking of hip hop... guess what Dillon surprised us with yesterday!? Choreo to "I Need a Girl"! I was really feelin' it last night haha and because I'm super familiar with the song, I didn't forget the moves, and I was pretty much on beat. Definitely my most confident dance ahahaha I was center back for the group! kekeke. Also, I was super happy when Dillon brought Beau ahaha.
It's been a good week. Trying to be super productive because I have lots to do ToT
|
Taking Lessons
written on Saturday, February 3, 2018 @ 1:22 AM ✈
I'm currently taking the Sexual Assault Prevention education thingy. So many freakin' slides, when am I doneee I just want to sleeeep.
But anyway, I'm on the trauma section. And they mention that trauma causes them to recall the event hesitantly or have difficulty recalling things in a linear fashion... so if studies show that trauma impacts memory... why do lawyers question rape victims in such way and says they're lying because they couldn't recall things? Like, wouldn't the question be invalid anyway? (or does this only happen in movies, lol, with the questioning etc)
Finally done OTL
---
Today I woke up early to go work with Arlene in the ART building, but I got distracted by Uta no Prince-sama: Shining Live lol I played too much xD I was confused at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I finally headed over at around 1:30 LOL Mckenzie brought leftover Psycho Donuts from work! Worked for a bit, and then we went to the SU for Starbucks. Afterward, we went to 14F. Gah, I spaced out and was daydreaming here and there. And thinking about all the things I want/need to do.
Afterward, I walked Arlene to the parking garage, and then she dropped me off at home. It's been a long day ^^; I've been pretty productive this semester? Hahaha. Ate dinner of curry. After I showered, I tried to catch up with the Google/Udacity thing. 1 hour of basics OTL. Am I ever gonna catch up ahaha
Steph just came back from ASTRO's concert. She seems dead again ahaha. She's showering right now, which means she'll be sleeping soon. My tummy hasn't been feeling well because it's here. At least it'll be gone when Jonny teaches at hip hop! Speaking of hip hop... guess what Dillon surprised us with yesterday!? Choreo to "I Need a Girl"! I was really feelin' it last night haha and because I'm super familiar with the song, I didn't forget the moves, and I was pretty much on beat. Definitely my most confident dance ahahaha I was center back for the group! kekeke. Also, I was super happy when Dillon brought Beau ahaha.
It's been a good week. Trying to be super productive because I have lots to do ToT
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|