konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Busy night
written on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 @ 1:34 AM ✈
헐...
I didn't think I'd end up being this busy, but I'm glad I started earlier than usual...
After class (4:15pm), I was in the Pencil Test Lab until 12:30am. Though stressed, it was quite enjoyable because my peers were there.
One particular one: Andy. He was there when I first entered, but eventually left for a storyboard workshop. I wasn't sure if he'd come back, but he did, like 2 hours later. No lie, I was pretty happy to see him (but not like crazy, fangirl happy LOL)
I was still working. I was "taking a break" & he took a break too, & came over to talk. Aigoo, my voice caught in my throat. No idea why, I just didn't know how to answer him? But eventually I managed myself, & was able to comfortably, sort of, hold a conversation with him. As normal as I could be as if he was any other classmate.
Towards the end, I really had to focus on my work, so I animated for like 2 hours straight. Meanwhile, after most people have left & there were only like 5 of us, Jo and Andy started singing to some throwbacks. Quite entertaining as I had my back turned to them.
It's really funny how my classmates don't care who's listening in on their "relationship" talks, & even more interesting that it's usually the guys who get advice from the girls lol (It seems that... guys prefer their girl friends' advice on relationships lol) Anyway, I learned a lot lol Andy is very precious x'D He has his eyes on an upperclassmen, but he was saying how he has no hope, that he was way out of her league, & I'm like awww. My other classmates kept trying to cheer him up :D
As I was packing, they were talking about pinecones for class, & about bugs. And we found out Andy is "deathly afraid of spiders." Jo said that was cute, & I totally agree haha. Though Andy's like how is that cute xD
I said bye to Genai and them, & was headed out & Andy asked if I was gonna be okay (don't get me wrong; he also asked another of our classmate. He's just looking out for us) but I told him I was gonna be fine. And when he asked "you sure?" I nodded with a firm, peppy "yup." Genai was worried too ^^ And on my way out, Flora came out of the PC lab so we stood at the door, talked for a bit, Genai tells her to wait so they can walk home together. Her attention turns toward Andy & asks "you wear glasses?" (Same lol) & he was like no, and we laughed because Jo just so happened to be looking for them LOL. What a great end to the night ^^ (despite me still needing to paint the dang acorn...)
On a side note, when I was finishing packing, he had just worn the glasses so I was shocked internally, but like, yo, he cute/adorable in glasses xD I was texting Arlene the whole time, and when I told her he had a crush on our upperclassmen, she was worried about me LOL but it's not like I was "in love" or anything. It was just a crush, and I'm not hurt haha
Alright, that's the quick end to the day.
|
Busy night
written on Tuesday, February 20, 2018 @ 1:34 AM ✈
헐...
I didn't think I'd end up being this busy, but I'm glad I started earlier than usual...
After class (4:15pm), I was in the Pencil Test Lab until 12:30am. Though stressed, it was quite enjoyable because my peers were there.
One particular one: Andy. He was there when I first entered, but eventually left for a storyboard workshop. I wasn't sure if he'd come back, but he did, like 2 hours later. No lie, I was pretty happy to see him (but not like crazy, fangirl happy LOL)
I was still working. I was "taking a break" & he took a break too, & came over to talk. Aigoo, my voice caught in my throat. No idea why, I just didn't know how to answer him? But eventually I managed myself, & was able to comfortably, sort of, hold a conversation with him. As normal as I could be as if he was any other classmate.
Towards the end, I really had to focus on my work, so I animated for like 2 hours straight. Meanwhile, after most people have left & there were only like 5 of us, Jo and Andy started singing to some throwbacks. Quite entertaining as I had my back turned to them.
It's really funny how my classmates don't care who's listening in on their "relationship" talks, & even more interesting that it's usually the guys who get advice from the girls lol (It seems that... guys prefer their girl friends' advice on relationships lol) Anyway, I learned a lot lol Andy is very precious x'D He has his eyes on an upperclassmen, but he was saying how he has no hope, that he was way out of her league, & I'm like awww. My other classmates kept trying to cheer him up :D
As I was packing, they were talking about pinecones for class, & about bugs. And we found out Andy is "deathly afraid of spiders." Jo said that was cute, & I totally agree haha. Though Andy's like how is that cute xD
I said bye to Genai and them, & was headed out & Andy asked if I was gonna be okay (don't get me wrong; he also asked another of our classmate. He's just looking out for us) but I told him I was gonna be fine. And when he asked "you sure?" I nodded with a firm, peppy "yup." Genai was worried too ^^ And on my way out, Flora came out of the PC lab so we stood at the door, talked for a bit, Genai tells her to wait so they can walk home together. Her attention turns toward Andy & asks "you wear glasses?" (Same lol) & he was like no, and we laughed because Jo just so happened to be looking for them LOL. What a great end to the night ^^ (despite me still needing to paint the dang acorn...)
On a side note, when I was finishing packing, he had just worn the glasses so I was shocked internally, but like, yo, he cute/adorable in glasses xD I was texting Arlene the whole time, and when I told her he had a crush on our upperclassmen, she was worried about me LOL but it's not like I was "in love" or anything. It was just a crush, and I'm not hurt haha
Alright, that's the quick end to the day.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|