konnichiwa~
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
|
Black Panther
written on Saturday, March 3, 2018 @ 10:21 PM ✈
Song recommendation: iONE - I Don't Love You Wow, for once I don't want to blog haha
Anyway, yesterday Steph and I spent our day at Eastridge. Of course, we're not on time because she didn't get up 'til 1pm and also, she had other stuff to do before we went. It was raining when we were out. Ugh, I'm too lazy to repeat anything (ranted to friends and twitter) but there were kids on the bus & one of them gave me an attitude and the chaperone dared to say "They're only 3rd, 4th graders. At least they're better than adults." Uhm... WTactualF. She got me pissed all the way to mall.
[Also, what. I can't believe they broke up. Uhm, I know I didn't really know Cheng, but my impression of him was, he was a nice guy. He really didn't look like the cheating type... you really can't judge a book by its cover. I wonder if Victor knew... I hope Jessica's okay... I don't know what kind of support Arianne's giving her... lolol]
At the mall, we got our tickets to Black Panther, and then we automatically went to Round 1 LOL Steph didn't want to spend but I bought some credits, and got a toy in 4 tries ^^ Had I done it right, I could've gotten it in 2, or even 1, tries lol I felt pretty accomplished hehe. Then we shared a crepe because I was craving. And of course, we had to do a stop at Daiso lol
The movie was really good; I ended up crying towards the middle/end. My eyes were slightly puffy after the movie. At home, my eyes were really tired. I was tired. lolol
Overall, I spent about $60 (which was my guess before after Round 1 lol) but after work today, I'm back down to having spent only rent money haha That's not the correct way of thinking though lol Work was fun today like usual. Jessie helped out again, and we also ate food~ free food & $60 haha Jessie also thought Qiwen was a lot like Samantha LOLOL
Afterward, I went with Arlene to the art building so she could finish her reel for midterm. She rushed because it was snowing in Milpitas lol did I mention there was snow in Stockton/Sacramento a few days ago? LOL but yeah, she got back, and there was only a layer of hail. I went to the Pencil Test Lab to work, though I didn't get much done. First of all, I was very distracted. Plus, I was very reluctant to work. Second, I kept erasing and re-drawing and erasing and re-drawing. So I'm back at square 1. -sigh- I actually have quite a lot to do... OTL.
|
Black Panther
written on Saturday, March 3, 2018 @ 10:21 PM ✈
Song recommendation: iONE - I Don't Love You Wow, for once I don't want to blog haha
Anyway, yesterday Steph and I spent our day at Eastridge. Of course, we're not on time because she didn't get up 'til 1pm and also, she had other stuff to do before we went. It was raining when we were out. Ugh, I'm too lazy to repeat anything (ranted to friends and twitter) but there were kids on the bus & one of them gave me an attitude and the chaperone dared to say "They're only 3rd, 4th graders. At least they're better than adults." Uhm... WTactualF. She got me pissed all the way to mall.
[Also, what. I can't believe they broke up. Uhm, I know I didn't really know Cheng, but my impression of him was, he was a nice guy. He really didn't look like the cheating type... you really can't judge a book by its cover. I wonder if Victor knew... I hope Jessica's okay... I don't know what kind of support Arianne's giving her... lolol]
At the mall, we got our tickets to Black Panther, and then we automatically went to Round 1 LOL Steph didn't want to spend but I bought some credits, and got a toy in 4 tries ^^ Had I done it right, I could've gotten it in 2, or even 1, tries lol I felt pretty accomplished hehe. Then we shared a crepe because I was craving. And of course, we had to do a stop at Daiso lol
The movie was really good; I ended up crying towards the middle/end. My eyes were slightly puffy after the movie. At home, my eyes were really tired. I was tired. lolol
Overall, I spent about $60 (which was my guess before after Round 1 lol) but after work today, I'm back down to having spent only rent money haha That's not the correct way of thinking though lol Work was fun today like usual. Jessie helped out again, and we also ate food~ free food & $60 haha Jessie also thought Qiwen was a lot like Samantha LOLOL
Afterward, I went with Arlene to the art building so she could finish her reel for midterm. She rushed because it was snowing in Milpitas lol did I mention there was snow in Stockton/Sacramento a few days ago? LOL but yeah, she got back, and there was only a layer of hail. I went to the Pencil Test Lab to work, though I didn't get much done. First of all, I was very distracted. Plus, I was very reluctant to work. Second, I kept erasing and re-drawing and erasing and re-drawing. So I'm back at square 1. -sigh- I actually have quite a lot to do... OTL.
|
we live under the same sky
“To put away aimlessness and weakness, and to begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment; who make all conditions serve them, and who think strongly, attempt fearlessly, and accomplish masterfully.”
- James Allen Quotes
Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me,
what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered
because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that
I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone
whose life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts
or at least we are getting there.
I kept the image on the left bc it was kawaii-ne~ & this above bc I really liked what the creator wrote ^^
|
|