![]()
Hello there & welcome to my blog. Here you'll read tidbits about my daily life, some random thoughts, & maybe a rant here and there. I'm sure you'll learn something about me, if you don't know me of course. Down below are links to find me (personal accounts not posted). I hope you enjoyed your stay while listening to the songs I'm recently listening to. Come back & read again~ ^w^/
find me:
store instagram | shop ART: dA | tumblr | twitter | instagram recent update :
Credit:
: afeeqah azhar, 19 march, malaysian .+ follow | Email | twitter |
LIFE.
written on Saturday, March 10, 2018 @ 12:45 PM ✈
A few of my favorite videos from Lavendaire :3 Purpose in Life Take Control Finding Meaning in Life Plan Your Life 3 Things All Creatives Need to Start Doing (More Of) - I really love this video because every single point in this video was a bull's-eye. Time Management Stop Procrastinating The Power of NOW. Just DO. Last night, I took some steps to be more productive. I downloaded two apps, one called Bright Todo which is a to-do app with tasks for daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly and another called Tide, which is a focus timer. I'm still not very good with planning my day and actually going through it, but baby steps. I'm trying to find something comfortable for me. For another to-do app, Aileen (Lavendaire) likes to use Wunderlust. I didn't because I was lazy to make an account lol If you use, let me know how you like it! Labels: Lavendaire 0 comment[s] | back to top |